SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Any decent binds?

tommo.

Designate your meds (bandages, first aids, boosters) to different keys to make it easier. Only LEGIT binds I can think of to make it a tad easier. Although I do bind crouch to ctrl so it makes crouch jumping easier xD

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

1 hour ago, Naga said:

Designate your meds (bandages, first aids, boosters) to different keys to make it easier. Only LEGIT binds I can think of to make it a tad easier. Although I do bind crouch to ctrl so it makes crouch jumping easier xD

Yea I know about those binds, but like any interesting ones that will just enhance the experience uno?

Edited by tommo.

hmm there's no legit binds I can think of that will enhance aha... What you can do is enhance your graphics to see players better, If you have nvidia control panel go onto that and click "Adjust desktop color settings" turn your digital vibrance up to 100%. I actually have left it on max for all games because it makes the display a lot better. (Brings out the color)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

1 hour ago, Naga said:

hmm there's no legit binds I can think of that will enhance aha... What you can do is enhance your graphics to see players better, If you have nvidia control panel go onto that and click "Adjust desktop color settings" turn your digital vibrance up to 100%. I actually have left it on max for all games because it makes the display a lot better. (Brings out the color)

Yea, that's true. I just wanted to find binds that make the game easier uno? But thanks for the help.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Thanks for the advice :D

• Like 3

Cheers;

SmartB

If you can set up macro's, for pubg I would set one up for Crouch jumping. It is very helpful to get over walls and through windows most of the time.

Just bind your Jump and Crouch key to a key. 

Also just a random fact - the equals key (=) is the autorun key. So if you're far away from the zone and don't have a vehicle just press that and grab a drink.

ying to touch

If you can set up macro's, for pubg I would set one up for Crouch jumping. It is very helpful to get over walls and through windows most of the time.

Also just a random fact - the equals key (=) is the autorun key. So if you're far away from the zone and don't have a vehicle just press that and grab a drink.

ying to touch

ying to touch

ying to touch

10 hours ago, Spodeyy said:

Thanks man, appreciate it.

You can bind your autorun to something on your mouse therefore you wont have to reach to the = key. I have it binded to mouse4 on my mouse so i basically always have it binded on 

• 1 year later...

i wouldn't mind also knowing what binds to use. At the moment i have just tried to learn where the keys are. Has anyone found a other binds?

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

9 hours ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

i wouldn't mind also knowing what binds to use. At the moment i have just tried to learn where the keys are. Has anyone found a other binds?

games dying ? 

hmu if ur interested in playing though i could share u some of my binds. :D 

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

this game has the best gun play out of every BR. but the slimiest/gritties movement. that makes it jarring to play. dont forget about desync and frame issues...

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png