SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Not A Cop's Admin Application

Not A Cop

Current in-game name: 
Not A Cop

What server are you applying for? 
[KZG] Jailbreak

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:41882466

Where are you located?   
Melbourne, Australia

Do you have an in-game microphone? 
Yeah buddy. loud and clear and used when necessary.

How many hours on CS:GO?
2580 hours, over 800 hours in total throughout all jailbreak servers I’ve been apart of - spanning over 4 years.

How often do you play CS:GO? 
Usually from Thursday night to Sunday night depending on my uni workload and timetable.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on? 
Yes, I’ve even helped correct errors and provide suggestions towards the new and improved rule thread.

Have you ever donated to the server?
Nah, but planning to when the dosh comes in

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:

• Thrasher
  • GimmeYoFries
  • Acid
  • Tito
  • Knightraidz
  • Kwala
  • Teardrop
  • Erica

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?

Here’s why I’d like to be an admin, you’re looking for someone who has experience and is capable of handling a server without second thoughts or delays, and that’s what I’ve been dealing with for almost 3 years as a Senior Admin on a previous community; and another 2 as a Head Admin in an American non-CSGO related server.

Being able to further build up and improve my skills in a growing community is important to me, and it is evident that there is to be long-term opportunities here. This community priorities for fun, teamwork, ethics, safety and effectiveness - which match my own. What’s also most important to me is finding a place where individuals are wanting and willing to work together as a true team to create and improve the community for the greater good, and it’s evident to me that it’s reflected here. The match for what you need, and with what I can do is clear, and the additional benefit of having the same values and community interests lead me to want to be here more than anywhere else. I also strongly believe I acquire the qualities of an individual who can lead others, these qualities being, but not limited to: Enthusiastic, confident, analytical thinking, tolerant and committed to strive for excellence. I’m not going to list the generic examples of what I could possibly do to benefit the server and my methods of solving it, the list is endless, and problems and issues will continuously be added to the list. Through me specifying what I could possibly do in a possible situation automatically creates boundaries for me and limits my potential of what I could possibly achieve and bring towards the community.

Jailbreak and handling a community is notoriously known to be one of the more difficult game modes to control and play, that being said, this isn’t just a fine opportunity, but this community is a place where it’s evident that my qualifications can make a difference, a difference where fun and excitement is priority. As a Senior Admin and a Head Admin, I see this position as made to order. It contains the challenge to keep me on my toes. That’s the kind of role I’d like to anticipate to.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?

It’s evident that a role as an Administrator involves a large amount of pressure and time management, and that you are looking for someone who can multi-task and work across differing problems at once. Through my time at my previous communities, I was heavily involved in testing the servers, hand picking admins, managing maps, solving dilemmas between players and much more. Through the 700+ Senior Administration hours spent on Jailbreak in my previous community, it can be easily determined that I am well capable of dealing with situations that will occur within the server and the community. The many hours I have spent dedicated to improving our jailbreak server has provided me with the opportunity to experience every possible issue that can occur, providing me with the knowledge of what will and won’t work for the community and  the server. Jailbreak is intensive and heavily relies on admins, and through this profile it’s associated with, it is evident to me that throughout the communities including this, there a number of admins who are incapable of providing both a fun and safe environment simultaneously. Through those who recognize me from my previous communities, it can be said and agreed on that I am well capable of bringing joy and relief towards the server while also drawing the boundaries where applicable. I strongly believe I can bring real passion and energy to this role. I acquire the strong desire to help others as well as the desire to further develop my skills as an admin; demonstrated through my voluntary work with my previous community, and my determination to constantly improve the overall experience of this community. My attitude has always been guided by these lines, and I strongly believe that this can also be applied through my impact on the community.

“The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.”
  - Arnold J. Toynbee

I thrive in a team environment and fully believe a team that is communicating well will be the most productive and successful, leading to a stronger and greater community. There will be points in time where there will be conflicting ideology with players and admins, however, instead of cutting to the chase as commonly seen, I believe that it significantly improves player and community quality if there is communication and shared perspectives between players, which is one of higher and unique qualities that I can provide for this community.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming? 

Throughout the many communities, I’ve been a part of, KZG is one of the strongest and well-built communities I’ve been in, with constant server updates as well as a strong and respectful community. Through high recommendations from differing players to join this community, it has been a surprise to me on how well this community has done and I hope I can be part of improving this community whether I’m admin or not. The hard efforts placed by the admins, especially Skyprah and Pabz (aka thrasher) is evident throughout all the servers and the current growing state of the community is well deserved. However, there is always room to improve, and it would be a delightful opportunity for me to be part of the team to make the change.

Extra (If any):

The requirement of 10 posts on the forums has not been achieved, however, it would be pointless for me to place my input without it having a significant impact on the thread for me to boost up my post count. I’ll post where I feel my input is relevant not where I feel that it needs a comment. I would also like to kindly add to this post that I’m virtually on steam 24/7 and can be contacted at any time.
I feel that my long proven track record of being an Administrator make me an excellent match for his role in the community. The role excites me, and I love the idea of helping to develop a stronger better community – and I know I can start delivering results from day 1.

PS: I’m part of the top 1% for operation wildfire alongside with GimmeYoFries on all 3 compound missions.

The communities I was part of:

B475 - OG CSGO jailbreak server
VeeGee – CSGO network – Senior admin
Cosmos Network – American gaming network – Head Admin

Both positive and negative criticism are always welcomed! Thanks xx  :shy:
  • Like 1
o.O Does this smell like chloroform to you? o.O

+rep has the experience, amazing effort in application, decision pretty much already decided

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Very detailed application haha, not a cop is a very nice guy to fellow kzg members and he also knows how to handle situations properly would love to see this guy as an admin +10000000000000000000

'Knightraid' wrote:
Very detailed application haha, not a cop is a very nice guy to fellow kzg members and he also knows  how to handle situations properly would love to see this guy as an admin +10000000000000000000

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Knightraid' wrote:
@panda stop being lazy and type ur own instead of copying other people's reps

Sure :)

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

such a chill dude, lots of effort put into this application sounds trustworthy and nice if I could I would give him a +20

ckbFrte.png

I can see you put lots of work in to your admin app i've played with you for about 1-2 hours and i think your very muture and respectful and caring. I think you would be a great admin for KZG i know your capable for being an admin and ready for it so i think you should get given a try to Trial-Admin best luck for you buddy

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Included a premium quote +1

Nah, Serious. Not A Cop is in my opinion one of the best Admins for the JB gamemode! Known cop for around 3 years~, such a nice bloke always willing to have fun! He is especially good when teamed up with GimmeYoFries. He is mature, sensible and knows how to handle players. He will hands down be one of the best admins on the server, and IMO we need BETTER and more MATURE admins (@all the 12 year old admins wyd) Good luck man!

+1 he has put in the effort that is required and has an excellent role-model for any younger community members that want to become and admin in the future. Will bring much needed experience to the admin group and will hopefully be staying with the KZG community for along time. only doubt i have is that he might be a cop, not sure yet will report back later with more information.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+rep - Originally I had already thought that Not a Cop was an admin but I realised you were a member of staff from another community. Everything looks good in this application besides the fact you're from *community*. There have been a few trouble makers from that *community* however I believe you will be different.

NksF4lc.png

Very well written application, I also thought Cop was an admin already. Cop is a good guy, to be honest I believe he needs to be a bit more active but if accepted I'm sure he will. See him on teamspeak a lot, Nice to everyone, havnt heard any abuse from him, Deserves an admin position. +rep

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

+rep great application and I definitely think you should be considered a spot on the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search