SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fozz's Unban Appeal

Fozzz

Your ingame Name: Fozz

Server you were banned / muted on?: Unknown

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:204177381

Date / Time of Ban: 31/7/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): Unknown

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This ban was a long time ago and i am unsure of what it was for or even what server it was on. The reason it has taken this long for me to make this appeal is because i had no interest in the KZG community untill the new bhop server surfaced, with years of bhop experience under my belt i would be more than happy to help with anything related to the bhop server. I have been admin on multiple bhop servers before and i know exactly what makes a good one, please consider this when making your decision on whether i will remain banned or not.

Kind reguards,
Fozz

Edited by Fozz

Server you got banned from was Roleplay

there was no reason why you got banned but skyprah was the one who banned you means you did something wrong :^)

@skyprah

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 2 weeks later...

fozz is ok but likes to toss around cheat accusations a lot when people are better than him which is against the bhop rules, he also has a pretty big ego which he finds hard to hide which leads to a lot of arguments on certain servers i see him on

Edited by shanehehexd

So you've either forgotten the reason why you got banned or you're hoping  that I've forgotten. Unfortunately, I remember exactly what you got banned for. You were impersonating staff members on Roleplay. @permaand @Codex would remember the incident as they were two players to alert me. 

I perm banned you because you even continued and made it known that you didn't care that you were about to get banned when you saw me join as you started pointing your fake admin troll towards me. You mention above that you had no intention to play KZG prior to a BHOP server which matches up with the fact you didn't care you were about to get banned for impersonating staff members where you saw me join. You don't mention the incident above and instead deny doing anything wrong.

Denying this as you've made no effort to accept responsibility for what you did or apologize.

• skyprah locked this topic