SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

arii's Unban Appeal

arii

Your ingame Name: arii

Server you were banned / muted on?: 1v1

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87145833

Date / Time of Ban: 08-06-17 22:43

Admin that banned or muted (if known): skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): I was perma banned because I was in a group called "familyhook". (hacking group) :^)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't hack nor ever hacked on any kzg server. I was literally banned for being a part of the group despite never hacking or playing on the server. I am not affiliated in any way with the group and only joined because I was invited. Please give me a chance to see that I don't hack.

Edited by arii

Yea this should really be reviewed. There's a good possibility arii is among the innocent who fall victim to these mass bans :/ .  A good majority of those groups are public and people join not exactly knowing what the are doing. Like i normally accept every add/invite i get every morning without really paying attention to who it is. I would be gutted if i woke up one day to know that i was permanently IP banned from every server within that org. 

If you knew it was a hacking group why do you have it as an team tag + if you read the rules hacking is not allowed on any server. From an admins point of view if any of the admins find you a little bit shady they would ban you because of your team tag 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Hacking group bans are used on our servers when a steam group of known hackers use our servers and its believe the entire group currently use or have used hacks on our servers or on csgo at somepoint. Hacking group bans are an effective way to rid our servers of multiple hackers at once. You may of never played on our servers but your being part of that group at the time @skyprah issued the group ban lead skyprah to believe you would use hacks on our servers aswell. 

Unbanning you will be up to @skyprah he was the one that issued the ban, you would have to prove to him that you wouldn't hack while playing on our servers after already being part of this group that already did on our servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search