SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dex is a great admin

(∨LONE) ❀ ducati ❦ flower

Got Banned by the new trigger happy admin Dex 
he has wanted to stick me for something for a while. always negative whenever i join because of who im friends with. used to be cool. turned sour for some reason. 

i said Zucc's first name ( Which he has publicly pasted his whole facebook in chat before.) not his last name not any private data. just his first name. and dex threatened to ban me for it so i called him a fucking looser and only then did i get banned for doxxing. 
doxxing btw = search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent

• Angry 1

I posted my Facebook in the chat, I think it was 3-4 days ago. There was no one on the server but you that I knew, so I figured it wouldn't matter, you brought it back up last night, with Faceless, and you and Faceless were commenting about my appearance.

I joined the server today, just came on to surf, and what do you know, I hear someone say "Hey Blake **" <--- Last name, I asked you not to dox me as you got gagged for it yesterday, but you still proceeded to do so. I messaged Dex and told him to come on, and he went invisible, as it said "Dex Has disconnected" In the chat. I then said to you "Now the admin is gone, you can say my full name all you want, (As you did earlier today multiple times), and you proceeded to admit to doing so earlier, and Dex heard the whole thing.

There is no point arguing this because you did say my full name no matter how many times you deny it. Dex is living proof of you admitting that you said it

Also, loser*.

Edit *Also Faceless, you went through all the effort to go through my photos on Facebook, and checked who reacted my photos on Facebook, which were relatives and changed your name on steam to people I know in real life just to get a reaction out of me, which isn't cool, but, that just proves how much of a low life you are.

Edited by Sculpted By The Gods
Edit is down the bottom of the statement

Hi man,

Just to touch up on. Doxxing isn't taken lightly even if you said his first name just keep it to yourself. 

I rounded up a few links here that will help you,

Unban Appeal

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forms/3-ban-mute-request/

Abuse Report

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forms/8-abuse-report/

Easy Surf Rules.

Also disrespect to admin's isn't allowed.

1. DOXing or revealing personal information about another player will get you a permanent ban - this includes: names, address’, social networking accounts, mobile phone numbers etc. 
  2. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

Sorry to sound like that guy that posts on everything to get everything right :( 

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

2 minutes ago, Sculpted By The Gods said:

I posted my Facebook in the chat, I think it was 3-4 days ago. There was no one on the server but you that I knew, so I figured it wouldn't matter, you brought it back up last night, with Faceless, and you and Faceless were commenting about my appearance, Faceless even went to the extent to change his name on Steam to people I knew in real life, which isn't cool. 

I joined the server today, just came on to surf, and what do you know, I hear someone say "Hey Blake **" <--- Last name, I asked you not to dox me as you got gagged for it yesterday, but you still proceeded to do so. I messaged Dex and told him to come on, and he went invisible, as it said "Dex Has disconnected" In the chat. I then said to you "Now the admin is gone, you can say my full name all you want, (As you did earlier today multiple times), and you proceeded to admit to doing so earlier, and Dex heard the whole thing.

There is no point arguing this because you did say my full name no matter how many times you deny it. Dex is living proof of you admitting that you said it

Also, loser*.

+1 to this, witnessed the whole thing

• Thanks 1

I will weigh in on this even though I dont see the need to due to there being a whole server full of players who seen what happened , but as Zucc has said already you openly admited to what you did while i was invisible. After Zucc said to you that you can say my full name all you like now that deX is gone  you said  do you want to catch me out with shadowplay running and he said i dont have shadowplay on so you replied oh well better luck next time , once i made my pressence known on the server I asked you did you just openly admit to doxing Zucc , all you said in return is that your a fucking loser dex and said ban me for calling you a fucking loser.

This is all i have to say on the matter.

• Thanks 1

Use the correct format ya dildo 

All I have to say is use the correct format/link for abuse reports or just don't post stuff like this. @Lethiem has kindly linked it for you so I suggest you forward an abuse report, or just don't bother.

@Community Director @Founder

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Your appeal ban is broken that's why i came here. 

Invalid steam ID
That steam ID isn't banned
That IP isn't banned

38 minutes ago, .deX said:

I will weigh in on this even though I dont see the need to due to there being a whole server full of players who seen what happened , but as Zucc has said already you openly admited to what you did while i was invisible. After Zucc said to you that you can say my full name all you like now that deX is gone  you said  do you want to catch me out with shadowplay running and he said i dont have shadowplay on so you replied oh well better luck next time , once i made my pressence known on the server I asked you did you just openly admit to doxing Zucc , all you said in return is that your a fucking loser dex and said ban me for calling you a fucking loser.

This is all i have to say on the matter.

Didn't Ask to get banned for calling you a fucking Looser** i asked if you can get banned for calling an Admin fucking Looser* you need to calm your fresh admin ego brother. +++ this all happened because you guys think i'm friends with faceless and have some weird attachment to him. don't want to get involved in some weird triangle. 

also want to ''''''''''""DOX""""""" anyone with the FIRST NAME  john sam tony chris bob billy kiddo pop and also max 

Starts off the post with sarcasm and belittling an admin after doxing someone with several witnesses. 

Refuses to say anything whilst admin is online, but then admits straight up that he said Zucc's name, along with,

"Do you have shadow play?"
Zucc replied "no"
Flower continued with "better luck next time", being all cocky, not knowing Dex being invisible. 

So +1 to Dex 

All i have to say to you Flower... "Better luck next time" 

52 minutes ago, cjcambo said:

+1 to this, witnessed the whole thing

ok you told cj to come onto the forum to post this give him his cookie 

1 minute ago, cjcambo said:

Starts off the post with sarcasm and belittling an admin after doxing someone with several witnesses. 

Refuses to say anything whilst admin is online, but then admits straight up that he said Zucc's name, along with,

"Do you have shadow play?"
Zucc replied "no"
Flower continued with "better luck next time", being all cocky, not knowing Dex being invisible. 

So +1 to Dex 

All i have to say to you Flower... "Better luck next time" 

I knew Dex was on ( he muted a guy for using voice changer lol ) im not scared of an Admin for saying someones First name, it isnt doxxing if they posted their facebook in chat luke

The current ban is 1 week, based off the fact that the victim told you not to dox him but you kept doing it anyways this appeal has been:

DENIED

Reasons:

• Incorrect Appeal Format
  • Senior Staff decision made based off information
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic