SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Getting A New PC (Help)

krewzy

Hi, I getting a new PC for Xmas and I want some help with cheap PC’s that run good! Any help will be much appreciated

i know like 2 but if you guys can help me with this as well?

33 minutes ago, Wisey said:

Whats your maximum price you're looking for and are there certain things that you want within it?

Looking to run CSGO at high really well maby with like some add ons like a keyboard or sum ting

The most important thing is what are you looking a spending Maximum price. Are you after pre-built or are you wanting to put it together yourself. 

The Maximum price you provide would this include Monitor, Keyboard, and mouse or just the Computer.

Cant really help with out this info.

@krewzyI gave a Intel Core i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz and 2 GTX 660's and i run CSGO at 250-400 FPS constatly with 16GB of ram but its honestly up to you. I find this works for me but it depends on your fit. I personally would like 2 1080's but my power supply wouldnt hold it