SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Surf Monthly Top 3 Free VIP

TheRiddler

Hey Guys! Starting this month Combat surf will give 1 months free VIP to the players that finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the gameme points rankings at the end of the month just before points get reset. The VIP is across ALL KZG SERVERS, so by being good on our server you can have the benefits that all our VIP's have on all servers for 1 month.

To win all you need to do is have your points not hidden on the gameme website and finish 1st 2nd or 3rd! I will announce the monthly winners on this topic and i will also give a link below to the Combat surf Gameme page so that you can check on your own and everyone else's points. If you have any questions about this feel free to ask in a post below and i will answer it.

Good luck to everyone and have fun :D 

http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/players/csgo4

If you got VIP already?

1. Raffle Tickets

2. Able to give it to a friend

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

16 hours ago, _??????????_ said:

If you got VIP already?

1. Raffle Tickets

2. Able to give it to a friend

If you have VIP already it will be extended for a month which is the prize, If the account is perm VIP then the next place down (4th) will win the VIP.

For gifting i think we will just have it only the account that finished top 3 will recieve the VIP, that will included any alt accounts aswell so to win it you will want to be on your main. 

Also with the raffle tickets, the top 3 winning VIP might not be the only prize from the servers gameme stats in the future. There might be prizes for stuff like most kills or longest play time for the month, idk might happen or might not happen we will see.

2 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

If you have VIP already it will be extended for a month which is the prize, If the account is perm VIP then the next place down (4th) will win the VIP.

For gifting i think we will just have it only the account that finished top 3 will recieve the VIP, that will included any alt accounts aswell so to win it you will want to be on your main. 

Also with the raffle tickets, the top 3 winning VIP might not be the only prize from the servers gameme stats in the future. There might be prizes for stuff like most kills or longest play time for the month, idk might happen or might not happen we will see.

Ok sweet

76561198165758392.png

1 hour ago, perma said:

easy vip for me ezzzz.

give you a Dlore if you can even make it to top 100 :^)

• Confused 1

76561198165758392.png

11 hours ago, _??????????_ said:

give you a Dlore if you can even make it to top 100 :^)

Bro I dont even have to try now to get a free dlore

• Haha 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm