SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

9/12/17 - Major Surf Update

1DJ

Hello,

We recently deployed a new surf plugin across our surf network tonight.

You'll notice a few things

New Ranks  - We've completely redone ranks, creating a more competitive experience. I know a lot of players may be dissapointed after changing ranks. But Please remember our old system was pretty shit. No way should a tier 1 only surfer be able to get to rank 30. The main change in this update is that points are heavily dependent on map tier and your rank in the map. That way getting a good time in a hard map is worth a lot more than simply finishing a tier 1. I urge you to think about this as KZG 2.0 Where you start from your new rank instead of reflecting back on your old one.

Stage Times - We now have stage times, points for these wont activate till the stage gets a substantial base of times. 

Please Give your thoughts on this update below as well as any suggestions/changes you have. 

• Like 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic