SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sky's Abuse Report

Dandy

Their Ingame Name: Sky

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mascotbarny/

Reason why you think they abused?: Multiple unnecessary mutes/gags.

Many people were muted for saying racial slurs which i completely understand. However someone used the word (and i quote) "nigga" which is the incorrect spelling in the first place... and he got a 20 minute gag. Now YES he did imply it and once again i understand that gag, HOWEVER, i quote "he spelt it wrong why would he get muted, he spelt "nigga" ". to which i was gagged for 20-30mins for quoting someone on what they said, which was incorrect in the first place. This was one of many forms of abuse present.

Another form of abuse performed by @Sky was his mute/gags onto @muzz for the reason of "you looked at me funny"... now i'm no admin but i'm well aware that this isn't by any means a valid form of rule breaking and by no means should a punishment have been issued. If this was taken as a "joke" why would a 10 minute mute and several minute gag be put in place by the admin?

This was direct abuse and he is well aware of it with his sarcastic tone repeating "its not abuse".

It really is.

Witnesses's (if any): Laxus
Muzz
Jae
Technosnow

Proof / Evidence: Will be uploading a video of the abuse.

Lol u guys are funny. I had a joke with muzz aswell as u all saying the n word multiply times thinking its funny. After doing this u go and make an abuse report good one man. U should think about ur self should their be an abuse report of u saying the n word with other incouraging others to do it. Aswell as u said they spelt wrong as they did trying to be smart as i said does not give u the permsion to go and say the word spelt right aswell as since i alreayd did about 10 or more muted +gags on other people. As i quoted next person to say the n word will get a 1hour mute if second time. if first 10 to 15. Aswell as if ur tryting to be funny and being encouraged to say it will be 15+ mins. So first of all u know ur in the wrong. Aswell as some people spamming the n word as people where encouraging others to do and following their foot steps. Like honest bro i know i shouldnt of mucked around and had a joke with muzz. But the n word stuff was not needed thats why it resluted in a mute / gag to people saying in any way such as putting in fake and real links implying it aswell saying the county ''niger'' trying to imply / be smart. 

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

4 minutes ago, Jae said:

+rep

many aspects of abuse were portrayed throughout the session

Lol u said the n word many times and after the last one I said next time Ill try to get at admin on to ban u for saying it so many times..... the 5+ of u guys saying it here soon salty after getting 15+ min muted for saying it trying to be funny/cool and really annoying to me. U guys where trying to hide it by getting people to hold mic down so thne u guys would say so i couldnt see who said this word.... 

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

How difficult is it to just not use racial terms on the server? doesn't matter if someone else said it first or you are quoting someone else, just don't say/type words that you know will get you muted/gagged. 

It's not a hard concept mate, you wouldn't say it to a stranger on the street, so why would you say it on the server.

It terms of the muzz incident, sky and/or muzz will need to chime in on that.

• Like 2

I under stand mucking around with muzz muting him was a bit of abuse in my powers. That was the only abuse I recall of in my powers... After since i didnt get rid of it when he needed since next mute i reduced with the time of the muck around mute instead of 15 min i did 10

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

ok, well you didn't actually counter any of my points raised, you simply attacked everyone i didn't mention as i knew they were in the wrong (and i stated that)

My mute was very valid. My gag however is on another dynamic. I quoted someone and asked why they got muted as what they said wasnt exactly valid. You the proceed to gag me for 30 minutes? Like...

And also, i really dont consider your "joke" with muzz as an excuse... he was genuine about being a wittness of this incident therefore you have abused.

Don't try to flip this like you're the victim in need of assistance from other admins. You had no right to abuse those who didn't do wrong.

I fully understand the "concept" of racial slurs. I was not the one being abused for those racial slurs. I was abused by quoting someone... and unaware of why they were gagged for 20 minutes. Yet i end up getting gagged for 30?

If you actually took the time to read my thread, i appreciated his efforts in muting/gagging those who did break the rules.

However many acts were taken against those who did not

Muzz did not see the abuse as a "joke"

Edited by Dandy

19 minutes ago, Dandy said:

Their Ingame Name: Sky

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mascotbarny/

Reason why you think they abused?: Multiple unnecessary mutes/gags.

Many people were muted for saying racial slurs which i completely understand. However someone used the word (and i quote) "nigga" which is the incorrect spelling in the first place... and he got a 20 minute gag. Now YES he did imply it and once again i understand that gag, HOWEVER, i quote "he spelt it wrong why would he get muted, he spelt "nigga" ". to which i was gagged for 20-30mins for quoting someone on what they said, which was incorrect in the first place. This was one of many forms of abuse present.

This is exactly what he was meant to do. Racism is not welcome on any KZG server no matter how you spell the damn word.
As for the MUZZ bit i'm pretty damn sure the two were having a joke amongst themselves and if MUZZ had a problem with it he is more than welcome to make a complaint.
(which by the way he doesn't as he directed me to this abuse report)

149626_101.png

Can you guys please read what i said? i said "many people were muted for saying racial slurs which i completely understand" 

You're repeating what i already said... he wasn't in the wrong for that. Nor did i say he was.

As for myself and Muzz, it was not taken as a joke, i just spoke to him.

I believe he was muted for a minute, which yes i accepted as a joke. However a further 10 minute mute and gag was added and NOT removed.

Edited by Dandy

8 minutes ago, Dandy said:

I fully understand the "concept" of racial slurs. I was not the one being abused for those racial slurs. I was abused by quoting someone... and unaware of why they were gagged for 20 minutes. Yet i end up getting gagged for 30?

If you actually took the time to read my thread, i appreciated his efforts in muting/gagging those who did break the rules.

However many acts were taken against those who did not

Muzz did not see the abuse as a "joke"

If someone doesn't like the word 'Fuck' for example, do you think they would like the word 'Fuk' or 'Fukc' or 'Fack'? This is child level common sense, you wouldn't get away with it at school, home or in public.

Now if you just heard someone say 'Fuck' or in your case 'Fuk', why the hell would you repeat it and think its OK? Not only were you being a smart-ass but you also did the same thing as the original person. If you genuinely wondered why they got punished, maybe you need to spend some time off the computer.

In terms of the muzz problem, it seems you are in agreement with sky.

• Like 2

OK i will admit, i was in some aspect in fault for quoting a racial slur. I will take that, however receiving a larger gag then the person i quoted seems ridiculous.

This doesn't pull away from the abuse on muzz, i originally didn't make this for him, however i saw it and witnessed it very clearly.  - He has admitted to this being abuse yet needs to include the excuse of it being a "joke" to make a scapegoat. It was not a joke.... nor was it taken as a joke muting and gagging someone for 10 minutes with no removal doesn't seem very humorous to me

Edited by Dandy

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:12
Misclick

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 5 min (Expired)

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:10
boom

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 30 min

MOD Chat 12-14-17 20:09
hugo.

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 30 min (Expired)

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:08
serjent

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 15 min (Expired)

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:08
hugo.

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 20 min (Expired)

MOD Chat 12-14-17 20:08
athy.

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 2 hr

MOD Chat 12-14-17 20:07
serjent

MOD Chat 12-14-17 20:06
Lil Bro

MOD Chat 12-14-17 20:06
Dandy

MOD Chat 12-14-17 20:05
serjent

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 1 min (Expired)

Muzz

Chauq

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 4 hr

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:05
athy.

Jae.

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:04
Lil Bro

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:03
Muzz

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 5 min (Expired)

Dandy

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 10 min (Expired)

Chauq

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 2 hr

MOD Mute 12-14-17 20:01
Chauq

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 30 min (Unbanned)

MOD Mute 12-14-17 19:59
Jae.

MOD Chat 12-14-17 19:53
Muzz

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 10 min (Unbanned)

MOD Mute 12-14-17 19:53
Muzz

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 10 min (Unbanned)

MOD Mute 12-14-17 19:52
Misclick

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 15 min (Unbanned)

MOD Chat 12-14-17 19:51
Muzz

MOD Mute 12-14-17 19:50
Muzz

MOD Mute 12-14-17 19:50
Chauq

lifetime vip sky start 6.12.2016 10 min (Expired)

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, Are Koreans Really People? said:

If someone doesn't like the word 'Fuck' for example, do you think they would like the word 'Fuk' or 'Fukc' or 'Fack'? This is child level common sense, you wouldn't get away with it at school, home or in public.

Now if you just heard someone say 'Fuck' or in your case 'Fuk', why the hell would you repeat it and think its OK? Not only were you being a smart-ass but you also did the same think as the original person. If you genuinely wondered why they got punished, maybe you need to spend some time off the computer.

In terms of the muzz problem, it seems you are in agreement with sky.

Couldn't agree more with @Are Koreans Really People?

Whats the use in repeating the word if you know its wrong, I assume you have a tight grasp on the rules as you did claim your mute was valid.

There was so many other questions you could of asked without repeating the slurs as well.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

1 minute ago, Dandy said:

OK i will admit, i was in some aspect in fault for quoting a racial slur. I will take that, however receiving a larger gag then the person i quoted seems ridiculous.

This doesn't pull away from the abuse on muzz, i originally didn't make this for him, however i saw it and witnessed it very clearly. 

Not only were you being a smart-ass but you also did the same thing as the original person.

1 + 1 = 2

see what happens whne u guys wanna muck around and break rules bro i was doing my job lol.

Saying the n word in any way will get u a mute....   So am i still abusing by muting / gaging u guys for saying the n word many times with many mutes and mutes on top of each other from people saying u guys are just trying to make my job hard

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

4 minutes ago, Dandy said:

https://imgur.com/a/4l1w6 muzz's thoughts.

Is Muzz was upset I personally think he should make an abuse report, I don't think you should make an abuse report for someone else, anyways you made the abuse report cause you felt your gag was wrong.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Just now, Lethiem said:

Is Muzz was upset I personally think he should make an abuse report, I don't think you should make an abuse report for someone else, anyways you made the abuse report cause you felt your gag was wrong.

Correct, however i saw many acts of abuse during the time, only things i actually have evidence for is those two incidents, i have come to senses that i was in the wrong however i did mention another form of abuse.

Muzz told me he's unable to actually make the abuse report for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, Dandy said:

only things i actually have evidence for is those two incidents

Can you please upload the evidence?

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Deleted the evidence for my incident as i am in the wrong.

However evidence to @muzz's incident could be seen in chat logs, however i don't know how to get chat logs

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic