SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Would these be good specs?

PMartion

CPU: Intel Core i5 7500 Quad Core LGA 1151 3.4 GHz CPU Processor
GPU: NIVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
MOBO: Asus ROG Strix H270F Gaming LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
RAM: 8 GB
CASE: Corsair Crystal 460X Tempered Glass
POWER SUPPLY: 500W
SSD: 120 GB
HARD DRIVE: 1 TB

Would these be alright specs to run games such as csgo, rust, call of duty and what not? Also i want to get into making combat surf frag movies so will i get decent frames?

Edited by Deeeemo

Now it's not a 100% need because 8gb is great but I prefer 1 6gb because it allows usage of more applications at the same time w/o slowing the pc. It also increases performance imo. 
Just my 2cents.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

download MOAR ram

thats pretty much my pc build lmao

Edited by knxwledge

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

5 hours ago, iamjagzzlul said:

Yeah would definitely be able to run those games, i'd maybe get more ram. 16 gigs is godlike.

No why would you get 16 gig's it's only good for streaming , the difference is barely noticeable 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

2 hours ago, Deeeemo said:

@iamjagzzlul is the power supply enough?

Maybe go 600-700 that way u can re use for more power heavy builds 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

You have a pretty decent Decent build couple things I would suggest is 16 GB of ram is becoming the new standard it will help you alot running general tasks on your computer if you are a heavy multi tasker it will prevent running out of memory and give you some future proofing. For your GPU you didn't give any other name other than Nvidia if your getting a reference card I would suggest getting a card from another manufacturer but still a 1060, reference cards usually run hotter and MUCH louder than its competitor cooling set ups and they are usually the same price if not cheaper sometimes, MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte are your best bet I have used all 3 personally and have done well for me. Last your PSU, you have a good capacity 500W is the standard your build will only used up about 300W most times, you never need more than that unless you want upgrade to some pretty powerful hardware like an i7 overclock and 1080 or will swap to duel Gpu set up which you can't do with 1060's anyway so 500W is the sweet spot for you or any standard builds. But whatever you do DO NOT cheap out on the PSU, always make sure you buy from a trusted and known brand when getting your PSU e.g Corsair, EVGA, Thermaltake. If you cheap out on your PSU it can cost you your whole system if it fails in the future. 

Hope that helps I've read into the subject pretty well and done a couple of my own personal builds so have experience in it aswell.

26 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

You have a pretty decent Decent build couple things I would suggest is 16 GB of ram is becoming the new standard it will help you alot running general tasks on your computer if you are a heavy multi tasker it will prevent running out of memory and give you some future proofing. For your GPU you didn't give any other name other than Nvidia if your getting a reference card I would suggest getting a card from another manufacturer but still a 1060, reference cards usually run hotter and MUCH louder than its competitor cooling set ups and they are usually the same price if not cheaper sometimes, MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte are your best bet I have used all 3 personally and have done well for me. Last your PSU, you have a good capacity 500W is the standard your build will only used up about 300W most times, you never need more than that unless you want upgrade to some pretty powerful hardware like an i7 overclock and 1080 or will swap to duel Gpu set up which you can't do with 1060's anyway so 500W is the sweet spot for you or any standard builds. But whatever you do DO NOT cheap out on the PSU, always make sure you buy from a trusted and known brand when getting your PSU e.g Corsair, EVGA, Thermaltake. If you cheap out on your PSU it can cost you your whole system if it fails in the future. 

Hope that helps I've read into the subject pretty well and done a couple of my own personal builds so have experience in it aswell.

Having higher ram is good for future investments if you plan on having it for ages but you should probably go and do cheap ram now and get better ram that what you already have , like maybe cheap now and wait for ddr5 , whenever that comes out

5 hours ago, Eatthedead7 said:

Having higher ram is good for future investments if you plan on having it for ages but you should probably go and do cheap ram now and get better ram that what you already have , like maybe cheap now and wait for ddr5 , whenever that comes out

DDR5 specifications were just finalized this year, we wont see DDR5 hit desktop boards for at least another 3 years or so since the chips to be able to control and talk to DDR5 are still in the design and engineering sample stages, so by all means id go for some good 16GB DDR4, 2400mhz will be more than fast enough unless OP needs to move a ton of data really quickly

Those specs are perfectly fine for those games. However, as suggested above 16 GB RAM would be much better for performance matters and multitasking. It is also not a small amount of memory, but not a large amount of memory. Otherwise, Great rig!

5 hours ago, kin37ik - 浪人 said:

DDR5 specifications were just finalized this year, we wont see DDR5 hit desktop boards for at least another 3 years or so since the chips to be able to control and talk to DDR5 are still in the design and engineering sample stages, so by all means id go for some good 16GB DDR4, 2400mhz will be more than fast enough unless OP needs to move a ton of data really quickly

Fair enough then get 16 gigs and maybe even 32 if you want to stream , but what you chose is fine dude