SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hide 'n' Seek server?

Gaylee

There are plenty of hide and seek maps on the steam workshop and its always fun to play it with some friends, why not make a server for it, implementing restrictions like, dead players cant use chat to prevent ghosting, or even adding a scary twist.  I think we all want this server to happen.

@Guests @Donator @Registered

102 GIF

but many people would ghost in minigames, there needs to be server settings disbabling dead players to communicate to the alive players.

Look at all of you normies with your Tokyo Ghoul profile pictures. I  just want to point out that I was the first one, so I guess that makes me an OG :^) find your own profile pictures... how shameful But yea, that'd be pretty cool ^_^ It'd also be pretty easy to implement so...

+1

The variable for dead talk is just "sv_deadtalk 0/1" or "sm_deadtalk 0/1", really easy to disable ^_^

@Pepsi@Duck

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

1 minute ago, Nyalon said:

Look at all of you normies with your Tokyo Ghoul profile pictures. I  just want to point out that I was the first one, so I guess that makes me an OG :^) find your own profile pictures... how shameful But yea, that'd be pretty cool ^_^ It'd also be pretty easy to implement so...

+1

@Pepsi@Duck

shut up nerd 

+1  I think it is a great idea which skyprah should think about. It will attract both members in and outside the KZG community, and will most likely be lots of fun. As Nyalon said, It will be quiet easy to implement. It is also a unique idea as there are not many servers that offer it therefore, there is less competition. I highly doubt that there is a server in Oceania that is fully deticated to Hide n' seek.

These are some rules/things to consider:

1. 5 seekers (Rest are hiders)
2. Disable death talk (to ensure no one ghosts)
3. Create a 32 member slot.
4. Create a system so it randomnly chooses Seekers to join CT.
5. There are plenty of hide and seek maps on workshop.
6.  Make rounds at least 10-15 mins, this will ensure a fair time of seeking.
7. 1-2 minute 'hiding time' for hiders. Obviously, so hiders can find a spot.

• Like 2
  • Juicy 1

1 minute ago, SpeeDY said:

+1  I think it is a great idea which skyprah should think about. It will attract both members in and outside the KZG community, and will most likely be lots of fun. As Nyalon said, It will be quiet easy to implement. It is also a unique idea as there are not many servers that offer it therefore, there is less competition. I highly doubt that there is a server in Oceania that is fully deticated to Hide n' seek.

These are some rules/things to consider:

1. 5 seekers (Rest are hiders)
2. Disable death talk (to ensure no one ghosts)
3. Create a 32 member slot.
4. Create a system so it randomnly chooses Seekers to join CT.
5. There are plenty of hide and seek maps on workshop.
6.  Make rounds at least 10-15 mins, this will ensure a fair time of seeking.
7. 1-2 minute 'hiding time' for hiders. Obviously, so hiders can find a spot.

couldnt of said it better myself

ok i like the idea but theres prophunt.. we have that already but no-one plays, its very similer, and 2 it would be better for it to be in minigames imo

Oops, misread. I totally agree with @krewzy. There's no point in dividing the community of Minigames with a new server when we can just add this game-mode. If hide and seek explodes on Minigames (a constant full server when the hide and seek gamemode is running) then we'll think about creating a server dedicated to HNS - but for now, it's a minigame well suited for Minigames :^).

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

could you not fucking tag everyone? its annoying

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

+1 agreed would make minigames more fun :3

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+REP

i think it would be a good idea but to be its own thing instead of apart of mini games as hide and seek doesn't really fit into that category

giphy.gif

image (1).jpg

hf9eKBo.jpg

image-5 (1).jpg

Hide n Seek is an amazing idea, it just brings back the feels off the good olden days, but please don't add hide and seek maps into mini-games because people will ghost, you need to have a server that disables spectators and allowing the other team to watch the seeker.

steamgrouppicture.jpg

• ruthles_kila locked this topic