SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

map broke

blueiv ツ

hi i cant get the sr for surf_prime_time_r3vamp because it's broken.

everyone has like 13,14 second times which is impossible the tele that the bot and everyone else uses is missing. 

pls fix surf_prime_time_r3vamp.

tHanK yOu

• 3 weeks later...

how long does it take to fix this fucking map

colum_up is the same thing, you cant telehop without your player just looking into oblivion

I've used your shitty report bug thing in game twice as well as making this post and nothing's changed. i've also reported colum_up but im sure that was just a waste of time like the other two reports i made. @skyprah 

I deleted what I said before after realizing it was an issue with the map's teleports rather than the server.
You can still strafe through the teleports and keep your speed quite easily, you just have to be looking the right way.
I do agree that these teleports should be fixed but it's not necessarily a big issue.

I can understand why you're mad considering there hasn't been a single reply for a month but you really shouldn't take it out on skyprah.
I don't see why you didn't try adding one of the 14 Surf Admins or 4 Directors to clarify if they had seen the thread and if the teleports were going to be fixed.
Sometimes threads don't get seen and admins aren't always online to look at them or give a proper response. 

Seeing as this is already on the topic of broken maps, I noticed that the end zone for surf_prime_time_r3vamp was a few ramps before the actual end of the map.
Also a lot of the start/end zones are weirdly placed and out of scale to the actual starts/ends of maps. Hopefully these can be ironed out and fixed over time.

Edited by Nyoom

12 hours ago, Nyoom said:

I deleted what I said before after realizing it was an issue with the map's teleports rather than the server.
You can still strafe through the teleports and keep your speed quite easily, you just have to be looking the right way.
I do agree that these teleports should be fixed but it's not necessarily a big issue.

I can understand why you're mad considering there hasn't been a single reply for a month but you really shouldn't take it out on skyprah.
I don't see why you didn't try adding one of the 14 Surf Admins or 4 Directors to clarify if they had seen the thread and if the teleports were going to be fixed.
Sometimes threads don't get seen and admins aren't always online to look at them or give a proper response. 

Seeing as this is already on the topic of broken maps, I noticed that the end zone for surf_prime_time_r3vamp was a few ramps before the actual end of the map.
Also a lot of the start/end zones are weirdly placed and out of scale to the actual starts/ends of maps. Hopefully these can be ironed out and fixed over time.

It's coming up to a month since I reported it. It's been in the top 3 recent thread of the Easy sub, which seems like the only one that gets used. I've also reported it using that ingame thing for prime time twice and nothing's changed. Colum_up just fucks with your POV making you look to the side after the tele, unlike the bot record which makes you look the same way you did before the tele. Making the record unachievable, unless you can be bothered annoyingly trying to telehop unlike the current record. 

I'm not taking it out on Skyprah and apologize if it comes across that way. I have no clue who the heck the admins are and not sure which director does what if there is any specific director for specific gamemodes or areas or w/e. 

5 hours ago, Giraffe said:

just remove the bloody map problem solved

perfect solution!

now remove every map that doesn't work. prime_time, cya, colum_up, cya.

• 4 weeks later...

Issue should be fixed along with some others. Tonight or tomorrow I will go through fix any others and double check anything I've already fixed and then add it to the discord changelog.

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

Issue should be fixed along with some others. Tonight or tomorrow I will go through fix any others and double check anything I've already fixed and then add it to the discord changelog.

n e a t  

• My Name is Tito locked this topic