SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bubble's Abuse Report

kidx

Their Ingame Name: Bubble

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialBubblesAU

Reason why you think they abused?: This has been an on going situation for the past to days, An extreme amount of toxicity and abuse resulted in a warning from a senior staff member and this had no way made any difference to his attitude. He has not stopped as my mates and I come on combat surf for a good time and it resulted in me and my mate getting abused again.
To be honest there is a number of things that need to be addressed.
I come on combat surf and bubble is yelling into his mic, i ask him to "shut up" and it resulted in a 2 hour mute which is completely outrageous and is just a perfect example of how he abuses his power, I really think its time he was demoted from admin . He is totally unfair and if you are young he will abuse you just because he dosnt like squeakers . This is a disgraceful abuse of power and discrimination ,my friends and i just want to play and we are abused and insulted on a regular basis. Please help this has been going on far to long. I know i shouldn't have told him to , "shut up" but the yelling in the mic was very loud though my headphones and a warning would have been sufficient . If he was not screaming uncontrollably into his mic, I wouldn't have said any thing and therefore would not have been muted for 2 hours.

Witnesses's (if any): Lethiem
Ec1ipse
Suprememes
Elementx
General Community

Proof / Evidence: We have a number of staff

Edited by Pepsi

1 hour ago, TrumperyPear said:

More information:

Date: 14/1/2018

Time: Joined server around 18:30, muted 19:54

Just assuming this is the mute:

z5cCIPD.jpg

You have like 40 blocks on record, so I don't know if I can trust your perspective.

@Bubble @Ec1ipse @ElementX @Lethiem @Suprememes  

Neutral! I personally think that someone shouldnt be muted for the reason "stfu" there is better ways of telling people to shut up them hitting them with a 2 hour mute and reason stfu. People look up to staff members and staff members need to set a good impression for the rest of the server especially because of the younger player base we have. If a guy got muted for 2 hours reason stfu i would personally be hesitant to use my mic let alone play on the server while that staff member is on

Bubble is experienced so i assume this was a mistake, hes human he makes mistakes.

2 hours ago, Wisey said:

Neutral! I personally think that someone shouldnt be muted for the reason "stfu" there is better ways of telling people to shut up them hitting them with a 2 hour mute and reason stfu. People look up to staff members and staff members need to set a good impression for the rest of the server especially because of the younger player base we have. If a guy got muted for 2 hours reason stfu i would personally be hesitant to use my mic let alone play on the server while that staff member is on

Bubble is experienced so i assume this was a mistake, hes human he makes mistakes.

i doubt it 

• Juicy 1

2 hours ago, Wisey said:

Its out going not a one simple mistake first abused me on jailbreak and now when i went on combat surf.

• Juicy 1

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

I don't mind other admins coming on other servers and playing other servers but when you come on to the server to be an idiot then I got a problem.

You came onto jailbreak to prove a bet or something to ElementX which is fine, he put you on CT so you could do the bet or whatever. You were given warden and had no clue about our server rules, you were saying "go to stairs and stay" well that's not the way we do it and you would have heard people give orders since you didn't have warden for at least 4-5 rounds. After like freekilling a few people lethiem said something and you like got mad at him for no reason, don't remember the words from memory but something like "shut up are you retarded in the brain or something?". First, off you shouldn't be that mean to others as an Admin... and it was to another staff member within the community... so I muted you for 2 hours. Later that day I get a message from Bubble saying "sorry about the aspergers", I replied it's okay thinking that he would move on but I was wrong. The next day I went onto Combat Surf the server bubble is an Admin on, I didn't speak or type while I was on and then bubble starts antagonizing me while I was on the server about this 2 hour mute I gave to him. This made my time on combat surf and I wanted to leave but my friend was on so I stayed and played, I left and then came back and he didn't do a bit. About 5-10 mins later he starts antagonizing me again about this mute I gave to him, and I spoke to him and said "Stop I don't care, go speak to a community director" he replied with "I did it was like talking to a brick wall".

11 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

I don't mind other admins coming on other servers and playing other servers but when you come on to the server to be an idiot then I got a problem.

You came onto jailbreak to prove a bet or something to ElementX which is fine, he put you on CT so you could do the bet or whatever. You were given warden and had no clue about our server rules, you were saying "go to stairs and stay" well that's not the way we do it and you would have heard people give orders since you didn't have warden for at least 4-5 rounds. After like freekilling a few people lethiem said something and you like got mad at him for no reason, don't remember the words from memory but something like "shut up are you retarded in the brain or something?". First, off you shouldn't be that mean to others as an Admin... and it was to another staff member within the community... so I muted you for 2 hours. Later that day I get a message from Bubble saying "sorry about the aspergers", I replied it's okay thinking that he would move on but I was wrong. The next day I went onto Combat Surf the server bubble is an Admin on, I didn't speak or type while I was on and then bubble starts antagonizing me while I was on the server about this 2 hour mute I gave to him. This made my time on combat surf and I wanted to leave but my friend was on so I stayed and played, I left and then came back and he didn't do a bit. About 5-10 mins later he starts antagonizing me again about this mute I gave to him, and I spoke to him and said "Stop I don't care, go speak to a community director" he replied with "I did it was like talking to a brick wall".

honestly this is the type of crap i was talking bout. his emotional status is horrible.

3 hours ago, Lethiem said:

Its out going not a one simple mistake first abused me on jailbreak and now when i went on combat surf.

wasnt aware of this 

Chat Logs

Bubbles                            Pepsi
Combat Surf                    Combat Surf
Jailbreak                          Jailbreak

The situation apparently all occurred over mic but when you compare Bubble's and Pepei's chatlogs, Bubble seems to be a lot more mature considering he doesn't abuse people or type racist/stupid shit.

On top of that both Lethiem and Pepsi have had multiple comm bans from a number of different admins.
Lehtiem (28)   Pepsi (46)

I'm not trying to disprove or justify what may have happened (I wasn't on at the time so I wouldn't know), but considering how long this has apparently been going on for and the number of people who have apparently witnessed it, I find it kind of stupid that not one person has bothered to record it or provide any evidence to back up their statements.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this whole thread is over of a two hour mute that happened two days ago?

Edited by Nyoom

5 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

Chat Logs

Bubbles                            Pepsi
Combat Surf                    Combat Surf
Jailbreak                          Jailbreak

The situation apparently all occurred over mic but when you compare Bubble's and Pepei's chatlogs, Bubble seems to be a lot more mature considering he doesn't abuse people or type racist/stupid shit.

On top of that both Lethiem and Pepsi have had multiple comm bans from a number of different admins.
Lehtiem (28)   Pepsi (46)

I'm not trying to disprove or justify what may have happened (I wasn't on at the time so I wouldn't know), but considering how long this has apparently been going on for and the number of people who have apparently witnessed it, I find it kind of stupid that not one person has bothered to record it or provide any evidence to back up their statements.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this whole thread is over of a two hour mute that happened two days ago?

must i ask how has my comms got anything do to in the act of abuse towards me friends and I

11 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

If you paid attention to my mutes more than majority of my mutes are memes. This is completely irrelevant due to the fact if Pepsi feels violated enough to make an abuse report its worth taking note.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

15 minutes ago, Lethiem said:

If you paid attention to my mutes more than majority of my mutes are memes. This is completely irrelevant due to the fact if Pepsi feels violated enough to make an abuse report its worth taking note.

Some your mutes are troll mutes from Jaagzz and a few other admins, but this isn't the case for Pepsi. He has 46 comm bans and the majority of them have occurred within a month...

Like I said before I'm not trying to disprove anything that Bubble may have said or done, it's just that nobody has provided any evidence to support it. Seeing how the chat logs and source bans are the only evidence there is, the mute that Bubble gave to Pepsi seems pretty justifiable.

Edited by Nyoom

16 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

Some your mutes are troll mutes from Jaagzz and a few other admins, but this isn't the case for Pepsi. He has 46 comm bans and the majority of them have occurred within a month...

Like I said before I'm not trying to disprove anything that Bubble may have said or done, it's just that nobody has provided any evidence to support it. Seeing how the chat logs and source bans are the only evidence there is, the mute that Bubble gave to Pepsi seems pretty justifiable.

if you were on the server at the time you would have seen that the reason was for "stfu" was intended to me to stfu i never swore. honestly why are u only attacking me and leth as there are more as i stated me and "my mates". my evidence is staff what should be good enough for the senior staff to trust.  And I believe a 2 hour mute is a joke for just saying "shut up". he took his emotional status out on me smh 

Edited by Pepsi

24 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

if you were on the server at the time you would have seen that the reason was for "stfu" was intended to me to stfu i never swore. honestly why are u only attacking me and leth as there are more as i stated me and "my mates". my evidence is staff what should be good enough for the senior staff to trust.  And I believe a 2 hour mute is a joke for just saying "shut up". he took his emotional status out on me smh 

oosh ;)

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Mainly because this report is inaccurate I couldn't be bothered replying but i'll just quickly write a couple words.

I come on combat surf and bubble is yelling into his mic

I don't ever yell into my mic and everyone who has ever come into contact with me on any server knows this.
If it came across that way then chances are your settings for VOIP are too high my dude

just because he dosnt like squeakers .

I actively moderate voice and text chat to make sure said "squeakers" aren't bullied because I believe everyone should deserve a fair go on the KZG servers.

• Do I have a bit of a prejudice against younger players? Yes, generally they've been immature and more of a pest to have around but that doesn't mean I won't give younger players a fair go

It's when you start causing issues that I start punishing you harshly because generally, younger players will bitch and moan at any punishments coming their way because they don't understand or don't want to understand, that what they are doing is wrong.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:51 PM, TrumperyPear said:

More information:

Date: 14/1/2018

Time: Joined server around 18:30, muted 19:54

Just assuming this is the mute:

z5cCIPD.jpg

You have like 40 blocks on record, so I don't know if I can trust your perspective.

@Bubble @Ec1ipse @ElementX @Lethiem @Suprememes  

As trumpery stated here, you aren't trustworthy and I KNEW you would keep causing issues if I muted you for 5-10 minutes (a normal amount)

Do I agree that maybe 2 hours was harsh? Yeah probably was.
The other point I have to make in context of your mute, the reason I actually muted you was because I was having a conversation with another player on the server and you came along and told me to shut up mid sentence for what seemed like no reason to me, which I then interpreted as toxic behavior. 

As a sidenote I'm 90% sure both Lethiem and Ecilpse were not online at the time of your mute and I'd appreciate you didn't claim false witnesses just because you know they will back up your story as they are your friends. Also coming onto combat surf and trying to annoy me and harass me probably isn't in your best interests if you were planning on playing on there more often

tldr; Non accurate report but apologies for the harsh mute @Pepsi

149626_101.png

37 minutes ago, Bubble said:

I actively moderate voice and text chat to make sure said "squeakers" aren't bullied because I believe everyone should deserve a fair go on the KZG servers.

Did you consider this when we were on jailbreak you continued on and abused me.  Calling me retarded even though i tried to help you out with the rules. You proceeded on and called me more than retarded.

37 minutes ago, Bubble said:

As a sidenote I'm 90% sure both Lethiem and Ecilpse were not online at the time of your mute

I'm sure I was on the server but don't remember the mute I was either alt tabbed or AFK for dinner.

I was there for you whole "Disagreement" with Element. Not at the beginning but before it lead onto the jailbreak server, however I do recall from memory when I went on the Combat server, you started mocking my words. I remember but not fully you mocking my words In the "I know dah way voice. "It went something like.

Lethiem: "I should be going to protect the bomb" <--- It wasn't completely those lines like bubbles but It was something like this.

Bubble: "You should be going to leaving the server" <--- He said something along those lines not completely those words but in fact he did tell me to leave and I think it followed by "Good bye." 

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

14 minutes ago, skyprah said:

@Pepsi were your witnesses 

Lethiem
Ec1ipse
Suprememes
Elementx

On the server at the time of the mute?

yes but lethiem as he stated was afk but his witness other signs of abuse

Edited by Pepsi

i've been on combat surf before and never ever has bubble done anything rash or harsh too a player. he always has good reason to mute someone. and pepsi, you're always throwing abuse at me, like telling me to shutup and that no one likes me. personally, i don't trust you or anything from your pov on here. ur always toxic and abusing other players too. no wonder u have that many mutes.

Edited by .vert dupreeh

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspiring Minigames Moderator

:KZG_blue:

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

8 minutes ago, .vert dupreeh said:

i've been on combat surf before and never ever has bubble done anything rash or harsh too a player. he always has good reason to mute someone. and pepsi, you're always throwing abuse at me, like telling me to shutup and that no one likes me. personally, i don't trust you or anything from your pov on here. ur always toxic and abusing other players too. no wonder u have that many mutes.

this is not about you and how i treat you, you didnt even witness the incidence. tbh this is the second time you have attack me on the forums when it is irrelevant. please move on this isnt a place where you bitch about your problems thanks big boi. 

Edited by Weeb Dweeb

1 hour ago, Weeb Dweeb said:

this is not about you and how i treat you, you didnt even witness the incidence. tbh this is the second time you have attack me on the forums when it is irrelevant. please move on this isnt a place where you bitch about your problems thanks big boi. 

im literally just stating that you can't be trusted with something as big as demoting an admin. so what if i didnt witness your little 'incident' i can still voice my opinion. 

and here it is, bubble shouldn't be demoted, and you can't be trusted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspiring Minigames Moderator

:KZG_blue:

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

2 hours ago, .vert dupreeh said:

im literally just stating that you can't be trusted with something as big as demoting an admin. so what if i didnt witness your little 'incident' i can still voice my opinion. 

and here it is, bubble shouldn't be demoted, and you can't be trusted.

so this cant be trusted with multiple staff witness's xd move on dweeb

Edited by Weeb Dweeb
  • Juicy 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic