SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

✪Praka's Ban Request

JokeR

Your Ingame Name: JokeR

Thier Ingame Name: ✪Praka

Their Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:241097657

Which Server: Casual Comp

Reason why they should be banned / muted: suspicious, wallhacking odd gameplay

Proof / Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ppybj54d1fb2uy3/praka.rar?dl=0

theres two demos

in the second one on overpass he seems to run underpass near squeaky knowing exactly that noone is at stairs a few rounds a normal person would be cautious there but he knows exactly that noone is there, just his gameplay is really odd compared to a normal person yet somehow manages to top scoreboards, anyway up to you admins to decide whether he gets banned i seen him a few times somehow 40bombs most times just a wee bit sus

https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198442461042

I'll edit my post after looking at the demos.

After countless crashes and freezes I finally managed to watch it all...

Demo 1 (The demo for overpass was only 18 seconds long)
9:45 - Shoots at the guy going short through smoke (his head wasn't visible in the demo)?

Everything he did was pretty standard and he really didn't seem to be walling or using any other cheats, or at least to the point where it was blatant and he would be banned for it.

There were a few shots that people might have thought were suspicious when they were killed or while spectating him, but looking back at the demos nothing he did really stood out apart from the fact that he was on point with his shots and had good crosshair placement.

Even when I was spectating him on overpass his aim, crosshair placement, and game sense were all on point, but in no way did it seem like he was cheating.

The fact that he's using a three week old smurf might be questionable but apart from that I don't really think there's any solid evidence towards banning him.

Edited by Nyoom

Denied.

Not enough evidence for us to do anything sorry however we will keep an eye on him. Additionally, if you are able to gather more evidence, letting one of us or any of the @Aim Administrator's know would be greatly appreciated! :)

• Like 2

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic