SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

A message to the admins.

Giraffe

Hello fellow killzonians!

I am draph and I'm here today to talk about a serious issue that has yet to be dealt with.

As many of you may know, one of your beloved surf administrators named Sid has created the masterpiece of a map named surf_beverages. If this is new news to you, you can check out some details of the map, including images and a playthrough of the main map over on the official gamebanana [< click] page where the map was released. Some more very exciting details to the map are that one of the greatest surfers of all time, donkey, has created a bonus that is featured in the map, and is very difficult if you lack the skills of tier 5 surfing.

The issue I am here is regarding the map and how it is not currently in the nomination list/map pool of the KZG skill-surf servers. This is a very serious problem that should be dealt with ASAP to meet the requests of many of the regulars of the server and to show the administrator who has been moderating the server for a while now some recognition for his creations towards the server, and his dedication towards improving the quality of the surf servers with his amazing, self-influenced maps.

If you are worried that my mentioning of the tier 5 surfing was included with this map and that it may not be suitable for easy surf, it is quite alright as the whole map, and bonus 1 only tiers 2! The next 2 bonuses (tier 4 and 5) are there for the more experienced surfers, but you can feel free to test your limits and try to complete them for yourself, and see how this map may improve your surfing ability.

If you are a fan of the map duos surf_fruits and surf_vegetables, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't enjoy the trio with surf_beverages! And if you are not a fan of the two maps, surf_beverages is a much-improved version of the 2 featuring 2 more bonuses than the first 2 maps have to offer, giving you more variety when playing it on the surf server.

We must get this to the management's attention so we can all enjoy the map together.

Regards,
draph

Edited by Giraffe
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs up 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic