SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TJWeary's Abuse Report

SpaceJam2k

Their Ingame Name: TJWeary

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: .

Reason why you think they abused?:  Please READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING A COMMENT. 

Behalf of syn & I, we came to the conclusion that TJWeary has abused & been extremely nazi with his perms in the last two days against syn.

Yesterday syn was in a channel alone playing music when TJ joins it. TJ allegedly made a comment saying "whats this shit" or something alone those lines & syn put the music higher. TJ says "put the music down" and syn doesn't and then TJ bans syn for 1 second. Syn joins back and continues to play music until TJ bans him for 4 hours.

This is complete Nazi & the fact that TJ joined a channel syn was alone in and tries to control him is bs. I didn't know playing NORMAL music and putting it loud is against the rules especially when TJ joins syn while his alone... Everyone can agree that you should just leave or block him in this situation though TJ felt that he had the right to ban him for 4 hours for (this is his reason) not being reasonable..

Today:
Syn, TJ & I are discussing it and since syn wasn't being "reasonable" in the discussion, TJ bans him for 1 hour..

TJ admits his in the wrong and that he doesn't care for banning him for 1hr. He also declines to block him and says "banning him is funner etc." TJ always bans syn for 4 hours even for joining his channel and playing earrape for less then a second & it goes on & on. Also when Syn literally accidentally joined his channel while ear raping and immediately stopped and apologized like a hundred times..

I WILL HAPPILY VOLUNTEER TO HAVE MY PERMS REMOVED JUST TO GET TJ'S PERMS REMOVED.

Witnesses's (if any): @syn @gyro @ec1ipse some other people. But ec1ipse did witness the 1 hour ban for no reason.

Proof / Evidence: Non. Besides witnesses & the fact that TJ has admitted what he did but he thinks his in the right to join a channel and tell someone to turn it down and then bans him.

sky.png

element and Tj both ban for no reason for 4 hours been banned by Tj multiply times for jack shit

Edited by Kishi

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

element and Tj both ban for no reason for 4 hours been banned by Tj multiply times for jack shit

i dont even know you xD

anyway have fun guys <3

• Hearts 1

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

Just now, Kishi said:

im pepsi dude

oh cute :) i haven't banned you "multiple times for 4 hours" but nt. <3

EDIT: have fun guys, i'll leave you lot too it <3

sober.gif

TJ's no comment. Knows he is guilty. Just get rid of his perms as this thread should be enough to prove he is power hungry & abusive towards his perms.

sky.png

9 minutes ago, SpaceJam2k said:

TJ's no comment. Knows he is guilty. Just get rid of his perms as this thread should be enough to prove he is power hungry & abusive towards his perms.

it isn't a subject i'm going to openly discuss. i'll wait for the private conversation with those whom have opinions that matter.
not those who want to turn this into a shit fest.

sober.gif

30 minutes ago, tjweary said:

it isn't a subject i'm going to openly discuss. i'll wait for the private conversation with those whom have opinions that matter.

No. You discuss it here. No Bullshit, No nothin. Don't want all these other 'victims' to laugh at your face & posts? Deal with it. You put yourself in this position.. There's nothing more to add to what you did & you know it. You have no argument so give up & resign already.

• Fire2 2
  • Haha 1

sky.png

42 minutes ago, tjweary said:

Im not part of this matter in anyway and i barely know the people involved but from me reading your comment just then gives lots of credit to spacejam and the others involved in this, it shows complete disregard for others opinions that DO MATTER as they are the ones accusing you of being abusive. Everyones opinions matter in this community that is why we have abuse reports to pull players and mostly admins up when they are abusive plus you are even saying the person the in the same admin position as you, spacejam that his opinion doesnt matter, if so what are you even doing? Im not saying you are abusive i have no where enough of the details to say that, but from that single comment it tells a good picture.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My opinion of syn is that he plays ear rape. I've seen him purposely join TJs channel to ear rape him and say it was an accident. This is not in isolated coincident that occurred today, this has been going on for months in regards to syn pushing the boundaries. Syn been probably been banned over 40 times for playing loud music by community directors or other admins. 

Syn was also previously told by me that he was no longer allowed to play music in public channels and to do it in his own private channel. This was the agreement to get unbanned.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

@skyprah The last time i've played earrape was fucking weeks ago, maybe even a month, the false bans from TJ have been in this past 2 weeks. I've been banned for "ear rape" yes. But I've deleted all of my distorted shit and only have music. The last time I was banned for earrape was a while ago, that's irrelevant. 

Edited by syn

@skyprah but what about Naga abusing his perms against syn? banning him for 4 hours whenever he feels like it all the time.. + Just because @syn has earraped in the past, doesn't give TJ the right to be full Nazi & abuse his perms in the past 2 days..

Because A: Is a 4 hour ban necessary when TJ joins syn when he is alone in a channel playing music loud..? 

These were TJ's options in this situation when joining a channel someone was playing music in alone:

A. Leave

B. Block him

C. Ban him for 4 hours.

Come on guys. this is absolutely ridiculous, you know maybe if there were other people in the channel this would make sense, but 4 hours is completely outrageous even  if there was people in the channel or not..

& the fact that TJ purposely chooses not to block him because banning him is funner...

sky.png

On 1/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, SpaceJam2k said:

Behalf of syn & I, we came to the conclusion that TJWeary has abused & been extremely nazi with his perms in the last two days against syn.

"last two days"

3 hours ago, syn said:

The last time i've played earrape was fucking weeks ago, maybe even a month, the false bans from TJ have been in this past 2 weeks. I've been banned for "ear rape" yes. But I've deleted all of my distorted shit and only have music. The last time I was banned for earrape was a while ago, that's irrelevant. 

So let's get the facts as reported by yourself @SpaceJam2k

In the past 2 days, Syn (a member of KZG), has played music in PUBLIC channels (against the rules) which he has been told in the past that he isn't allowed to do. In fact was a REQUIREMENT to his unban. As TJ joined that PUBLIC channel, made a harmless comment on his taste/genre of music and Syn's response was to turn the volume up (against the rules). TJ asks Syn to stop in which he is ignored (against the rules) and was "warned" by a temporary 1 second ban. Syn then joins back and continues to play "Ear Rape" (against the rules) and was banned for a further 4 hours.

The fact that you, an admin of KZG, didn't enforce the rules against Syn is sad. You failed the community as an Admin by allowing Syn to break the rules and then accused another Admin of being "Nazi" by enforcing the very rules YOU failed to enforce.

There is a music channel, where music can be played. There are private VIP channels that Syn (if he is VIP) may play any type of music he pleases. Public channels on the other hand are not places where members of the public can do whatever they want. They are places that are governed by rules. Rules which you and any admin or mod are expected to enforce.

Edited by panthA
  • Thumbs up 2

When i read the complaint this is how it reads

I played ear rape  got banned

I played ear rape  got banned

I played music louder on purpose got banned

Rejoind played music again got banned

If it's been going on for months, then it'll only continually get worse unless both parties put it to bed and move on and stop trying to shit on each other.

I'm assuming that public teamspeak channels are being used. Just because your in there by youself doesn't mean you own it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour

• Thumbs up 2

1 hour ago, panthA said:

The fact that you, an admin of KZG, didn't enforce the rules against Syn is sad. You failed the community as an Admin by allowing Syn to break the rules and then accused another Admin of being "Nazi" by enforcing the very rules YOU failed to enforce.

Wasn't in team speak as this happened, but the point I'm trying to say is that TJ shouldn't be so Nazi. 4 hours is ridiculous when you can just leave or ban him for 30 minutes or something..

sky.png

47 minutes ago, SpaceJam2k said:

4 hours is ridiculous when you can just leave or ban him for 30 minutes or something..

4 hours would be rediculous for someone without such an extensive history :)

sober.gif

7 hours ago, perma said:

Best abuse rreport 2018 @tjweary do !ban @all 

OOOFT i gotta remember that one, at least the abusereport will be worth it then xD

sober.gif

• skyprah locked this topic