SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TJWeary's Abuse Report

SpaceJam2k

why are admins fighting other admins, in public? the admin base is becoming a bunch of knight white pathetic  bandwagon bashers. meh if i was a senior or owner I would close this tampon bleeding thread and take this into an excluded area for those whiney admins to discuss amongst others. those threads totally killing respect for admins in general all over the community.

to add to this cringe thread, I personally would ban the fucker my self for blasting music a thousand times then challenging the admin by raising it more when a mature approach would be turning it off and asking why/add vote/requesting a senior to supervise it.

• Like 3

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Lmao this is hilarious. I don't even know anyone involved but can still see that it's a blatant strawman argument by Spacejam against TJ, while also cherry-picking parts of events that paint syn as some innocent little child, and TJ as the big meanie abusive admin. Keep in mind, this is while he's ignoring all the past misdemeanours that syn has committed, as well as the fact that he blatantly violated the terms of his unban. I'm all too familiar with the type of edgy kids that play ear-rape and constantly try to push boundaries and harass admins when they think they'll get off scot-free. I just progressively increased their punishments as they knew exactly what they were doing, and the countless short mutes/gags/bans etc were doing nothing to teach them a lesson. TJ was completely within his rights to ban syn for 4 hours, heck, if he wanted to take it up with Skyprah he could escalate it much further. TJ showed maturity in upping the punishment by a small increment, but both syn and Spacejam seemingly learned nothing from it and decided to throw a hissyfit, then proceeded with an attempt to publicly humiliate TJ. This is a disgusting display of immaturity, favouritism and poor character that has backfired horribly. If it was up to me, I would revoke Spacejam's admin privileges indefinitely until he pulled his head in, and hand out a fairly severe punishment to syn. Fortunately for you two, TJ and the senior staff involved thus far seem to be fairly chill about it.

As aforementioned by Bullee and TJ's responses, this is the sort of thing that could have, and should have, been sorted out behind closed doors instead of creating needless drama and tarnishing both the image and reputation of the KZG administrative group as a whole. Try not to let your emotions cloud your decisions in the future; don't lash out in anger before thinking a situation through thoroughly. Also, show respect to your colleagues; it pays to be aware of your responsibilities and the repercussions of your actions if you're in a position of authority.

• skyprah locked this topic