SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CT Ban On "Hu_FF" Request

TξĊĦЙØ

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084358360/

(Hu_FF) On Jailbreak server at 3:15pm 24/01/18, Hu_FF continuously kills T's during Demos and cheats LR's thinking that it's alright to kill the T because he said "LRing is K.o.s". He clearly doesn't know the rules and I have a couple of witnesses to agree with this. Hu_FF kills T's when they try and rebel in a demo when clearly your not allowed to kill a T during demo. This event happened when there were 7 players present including me.

Evidence = Demos

Edited by TξĊĦЙØ

krewzy just because he's a good friend of yours, doesn't mean you have to stick up for him because of the amount of freekills he committed. You and I both know what happened...

To be completely honest i believe this is out of straight toxicity and anger. you just broke as much rule as he did as ct nor you have listen to the jailbreak staff about your non stop nazi actions. As i was on you were abusing players and being very unwelcoming to new members. so i believe your quite hypocritical, nor you can back it up with evidence, your action result in you looking immature and inconsiderable. 

And please have respect for your fellow members and dont spam the link on jailbreak smh. 

5 minutes ago, TξĊĦЙØ said:

krewzy just because he's a good friend of yours, doesn't mean you have to stick up for him because of the amount of freekills he committed. You and I both know what happened...

you cant be accusing someone on a abuse report dude as he ask a simple question "proof" must i ask do u even have proof?

When making a Ban Request in the future, can you please remember to use the template and to actually grab evidence. I am not denying that these events happened, we just can't ban people because of what witnesses saw. 

Although, I did ban Hu_FF yesterday so I'll be looking out for him in the future.

@Community Director

• Thumbs up 1

1be.gif

21 minutes ago, TξĊĦЙØ said:

im not his friend xD i dont talk to him and he killed 2 people its not a big ammount and he did say sorry so idk whats so wrong, im sure that dzr guy accepted his apology...

Edited by krewzy

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic