SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mtbcsgo's Abuse Report

Super_Soc

Their Ingame Name: Mtbcsgo

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264098935/

Reason why you think they abused?: It all started from a 1v1 on csgo. I simply asked if Mtb wanted to 1v1 me and he accepted. I simply played to the best of his ability and I manged to beat Mtb in a 1v1. He assumes because he is a "top tier awper" that I must be hacking and that a terrible player as myself could not beat him. I didn't care for his opinion  until he started spreading rumours behind my back, telling players that I was cheating. His arrogance blinds his perception and makes him ignorant to the evidence provided. I have never ever ever been considered a hacker until this point in time and even though it sounds like some big meme. Players are starting to believe that I hack and its creating a false sense of flaw in the KZG Admin team. Unless something is done players will start to leave our servers because they believe a staff member hacks.

Witnesses's (if any): The Combat Surfers on at the time.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPXgYkM_Deo

First of all, this all started as a controversy until you posted this. 

When I was in the 1v1 with soc with a spectator (supreme). Supreme thought that you were suspicious since you would always be facing the way I was. Supreme thought it was sus and decided to call it out. 

After the game we played I brought the news to MtBcsgo telling him he might've cheated on your game. (THIS WAS RIGHT AFTER THE 1V1 I HAD AGAINST SOC, giving the fact that we thought that he was cheating). MtBcsgo decided to go on about it. If I didn't tell MtBcsgo about this than this would have never happened.

I think its to say that this was my fault to say that you were falsely cheating and bring the negativity towards you. I should not have brought this controversy in the first place and spreading it to others.

MtB shouldn't be the one convicted in this. It was my mistake telling him and convicting you of cheating. 

I'm truly sorry for the action I've made.

~Lad.

P.S. I've broken a rule and punishments may occur for me, but I'm bringing up the facts. 

@Super_Soc

@Mtb

• Like 2

Really appreciate the honesty lad, FYI when you played me you were very sus, after I got told that lad and supreme were convinced. I brought it up once, so Once again I have no idea where this is coming from, I think it's the fact that yesterday I went off at you for Clearly hearing a guy say a 'no no' word,  and decided not to mute him for whatever reason.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Lol 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

3 hours ago, It's Lad said:

First of all, this all started as a controversy until you posted this. 

When I was in the 1v1 with soc with a spectator (supreme). Supreme thought that you were suspicious since you would always be facing the way I was. Supreme thought it was sus and decided to call it out. 

After the game we played I brought the news to MtBcsgo telling him he might've cheated on your game. (THIS WAS RIGHT AFTER THE 1V1 I HAD AGAINST SOC, giving the fact that we thought that he was cheating). MtBcsgo decided to go on about it. If I didn't tell MtBcsgo about this than this would have never happened.

I think its to say that this was my fault to say that you were falsely cheating and bring the negativity towards you. I should not have brought this controversy in the first place and spreading it to others.

MtB shouldn't be the one convicted in this. It was my mistake telling him and convicting you of cheating. 

I'm truly sorry for the action I've made.

~Lad.

P.S. I've broken a rule and punishments may occur for me, but I'm bringing up the facts. 

@Super_Soc

@Mtb

Controversy you say? According to Mtb you guys were fully convinced that I was hacking. I did not even get to put my own opinion into this discussion of yours. Tbh lad I had no idea you thought that I was cheating in out 1v1 until some else told me outside of the servers. Considering the fact that our game ended with a score of 3-4 clearly dictates that you have the same mind set as Mtb. You saw that I was silver elite and that an MG2 such as yourself could never lose to silver such as me, and lad if I was walling I would not of held back. Have you considered the pro's and cons of me downloading hacks just to beat you? I would risk getting my account banned that has over 2k hours on it and the account that has admin perms on the combat surf server? Just so that I could tell all my friends I beat the amazing lad... 

1 hour ago, Super_Soc said:

Controversy you say? According to Mtb you guys were fully convinced that I was hacking. I did not even get to put my own opinion into this discussion of yours. Tbh lad I had no idea you thought that I was cheating in out 1v1 until some else told me outside of the servers. Considering the fact that our game ended with a score of 3-4 clearly dictates that you have the same mind set as Mtb. You saw that I was silver elite and that an MG2 such as yourself could never lose to silver such as me, and lad if I was walling I would not of held back. Have you considered the pro's and cons of me downloading hacks just to beat you? I would risk getting my account banned that has over 2k hours on it and the account that has admin perms on the combat surf server? Just so that I could tell all my friends I beat the amazing lad... 

I never said I was the best of them all, I never wanted this to happened. I'm stating that it was my fault for accusing you of hacking in the first place and this is what it brought us to. You clearly didn't read what I said. I know soc and i know MtB, I know soc doesn't cheat although people might think that, this was MY doing, I started this. NO were near this was MtB fault. You clearly do see it as a controversy because your the victim. I get it, MtB was all up in your face accusing you for hacking, that was my fault by tempting him. the caused him to be fully convinced, I should be the one to blame, I owned up to what I did.

And soc If you really want to go at it again make sure you read what I said because clearly I owned up to it but you don't see it at all.

I honestly don't want to start any form of beef nor break up our friendship, im just informing you that he's not the one to blame.

The only reason why i'm defending Mtb is because I know hes better than this and a great friend of mine and friends are always there for each other. 

I'm willing to take a 12-24 hour ban for 'Publicly accusing a player of cheating' 

i personally believe you have a personal grudge against me and are sticking this against me due to me pointing out that you never muted a mate of yours for saying a no no word

• Thanks 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

1 hour ago, Mtb said:

I'm willing to take a 12-24 hour ban for 'Publicly accusing a player of cheating' 

i personally believe you have a personal grudge against me and are sticking this against me due to me pointing out that you never muted a mate of yours for saying a no no word

Bruv I have no grudge. I just don't like it when people that talk behind my back. BTW the player you refer to, kudose said nibba once out of context. I did not think it deserved a mute.

Agreed @Bubble, I was very disappointed that SuperSoc didn't dm me about this. The forums is no place for this kinda stuff. Next time please dm me.

FYI - he was clearly being racist anyway, we are humans and can't recall and hear everything. 

Anyway, I'm an honest person and  I demand that I get a 12 hour ban as I did break a rule by publicly accusing you of cheating. 

@Nyalon

1 hour ago, Mtb said:

Agreed @Bubble, I was very disappointed that SuperSoc didn't dm me about this. The forums is no place for this kinda stuff. Next time please dm me.

FYI - he was clearly being racist anyway, we are humans and can't recall and hear everything. 

Anyway, I'm an honest person and  I demand that I get a 12 hour ban as I did break a rule by publicly accusing you of cheating. 

@Nyalon

I did msg you. I even said sorry because I may of annoyed you after by telling supreme I won, and throughout the whole conversation you were so stubborn and would not let go of the fact that I was cheating, this thread was only made so that you would stop telling people I was cheating and creating false news. I tried to bargain but it did not work.  

should move this to banter lmao this really didnt have to be this serious

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• Nyalon locked this topic