Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Sign in to follow this  
cartoons

We need a revival

cartoons

I FRICKN MISS THE ROLEPLAY DAYS!

I used to no life the living hell out of Roleplay when it was in it's hay day, it was such a great time and I know I am not the only one that thinks that way.
However, it is now DED
What I think the server needs is a complete face lift, which I know won't come quickly but I think it needs a full remodel.
New jobs, new map, new style. I don't know, but I really wish we all played like we used to however that isn't gonna happen without change.
Maybe we can all work together to make it fun again, by commenting what could be done to bring it back.

Just my thoughts,
Rest in Peace ROLEPLAY

• Like 2

krewzy

YES +1 +1 +1 +1

• Like 1

knxwledge

csgorp = OMEGALUL (no space)

• Like 1

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Marshmallow

+1 pls!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Black Chef

As much as I love roleplay the gameplay will always eventually become stale and the community in it become incredibly toxic because of it. Why spend all that time and effort with the things listed above just to prolong an already dead server when they can put effort into servers that are currently successful.

• Like 1

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Naga
On 1/29/2018 at 2:21 PM, Black Chef said:

As much as I love roleplay the gameplay will always eventually become stale and the community in it become incredibly toxic because of it. Why spend all that time and effort with the things listed above just to prolong an already dead server when they can put effort into servers that are currently successful.

Hmmm it had potential, It's just a high maintenance server that needs solid updates and new features every month or even week.... I believe she will rise from the dead ;)

• Like 2

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

BuLLee
On 29/01/2018 at 5:21 PM, Black Chef said:

adding features to a dead server revives it more.. focusing on successful servers is like the shitty education system today focus on a small group of good students and neglect the rest when you can give the attention to all so they can all rise and become popular as a whole bringing more prolonged positive outcome. I personally would rather see new things happen more to dead servers than servers that are already comfortable with the regulars base.

• Like 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Goose
2 hours ago, BuLLee said:

adding features to a dead server revives it more.. focusing on successful servers is like the shitty education system today focus on a small group of good students and neglect the rest when you can give the attention to all so they can all rise and become popular as a whole bringing more prolonged positive outcome. I personally would rather see new things happen more to dead servers than servers that are already comfortable with the regulars base.

I think that this would be fine if we didn't have so many features on servers broken. There are A LOT of broken features with the current servers (maybe not the bigger ones but Jailbreak and Minigames there are), and those servers get regular player counts. I am not at all hating on Skyprah as he does a lot but other than 1DJ (who focuses on surf) there are no other developers in this community, which makes the dev work run thin.

I think a lot of regulars on both the server I mentioned would rather have their servers fixed then servers that haven't seen play in months. Just look at the development requests to see that there is a lot that needs to be fixed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1be.gif

Wisey

+1 Although i feel like Roleplay loses its players because of the repetitiveness in it, yeah making money and all of that is fun but if you die with all your items it takes ages to get it all back, thats why i personally stopped, it got too repetitive and with it not being one of the top roleplay servers its just losing players. Yes all servers are repetitive but its just personal preference, the people that like roleplay will stick with it thick and thin despite some glitches like Jailbreak and Minigames.

Jaggo
18 hours ago, Wisey said:

+1 Although i feel like Roleplay loses its players because of the repetitiveness in it

Hence why you implement new features.

• Like 1

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Wisey
5 hours ago, Jaggo said:

Yeah but Roleplay is based on mmo, you grind to get better so you could add infinite things and you'd still have to grind to be the best on the server

• Like 1

Ando1

You need the old map back...

• Like 1

RetroViper

Maybe, you could remodel the server and see how it goes over about 2months. If it does not go well then shut it down, but if it goes well then put more attention into it.

• Like 1

- The One and Only Aim Head Admin - 

- Discord: RetroViper#9937 - 

- Steam: RetroViper -

55781_202.png

skyprah
24 minutes ago, RetroViper said:

Maybe, you could remodel the server and see how it goes over about 2months. If it does not go well then shut it down, but if it goes well then put more attention into it.

It will not shut down regardless. There will always be a scout server for people to play :P 

EDIT: thought this was about scouts lel, there will always be a roleplay server to play as it doesn't cost anything to run.

• Haha 1

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Naga
2 minutes ago, skyprah said:

It will not shut down regardless. There will always be a scout server for people to play :P 

Can I please get the axis value of Apartment 32 ;)

• Like 1

skyprah
Just now, Naga said:

Can I please get the axis value of Apartment 32 ;)

Yup hang on a sec, firstly was it a straight 6?

• Squidward Dab 1

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Naga
Just now, skyprah said:

Yup hang on a sec, firstly was it a straight 6?

Yepp its a 6, can you also get me the bank safe locations please

skyprah
Just now, Naga said:

Yepp its a 6, can you also get me the bank safe locations please

no i thought you were doing that

• kms 1

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Naga
Just now, skyprah said:

no i thought you were doing that

Well I gotta do them now since you got the wrong locations... The safes are facing the wrong way kms

skyprah
Just now, Naga said:

Well I gotta do them now since you got the wrong locations... The safes are facing the wrong way kms

loool yeah right, only you would do that

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Haha 1

76561197975262643.png

KillzoneGamingAU.png

Lethiem

Lets all hop on!

• Like 1

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

$crim
1 hour ago, Lethiem said:

Lets all hop on!

I think it's down :(

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Totenfluch
On 2.2.2018 at 6:15 AM, Jaggo said:

I mean you are not wrong but the features that are currently in the Roleplay Server Kit took ~12 Month of coding and testing to make them as stable as they are.

Some Features more are no problem but Players will always ask for more, spend hundreds of hours on the Server and then complain that there is nothing left todo.

Yeah I get it - But this is not a AAA Title that has unlimited Content - in the End it is just a medium sized CSGO Mod. The whole Point of Roleplay is playing

with other people - Most people play it MMO Style and try to "be the best". But this is not what roleplay is supposed to be. Roleplay has been realy nice to play

for a couple of weeks but after some time it just gets boring... and in the end bringing more grinding content to the Mod wouldn't do much good.

Like what new features do you expect? It's just CSGO not Minecraft...

• Like 2

Naga
3 hours ago, Totenfluch said:

I mean you are not wrong but the features that are currently in the Roleplay Server Kit took ~12 Month of coding and testing to make them as stable as they are.

Some Features more are no problem but Players will always ask for more, spend hundreds of hours on the Server and then complain that there is nothing left todo.

Yeah I get it - But this is not a AAA Title that has unlimited Content - in the End it is just a medium sized CSGO Mod. The whole Point of Roleplay is playing

with other people - Most people play it MMO Style and try to "be the best". But this is not what roleplay is supposed to be. Roleplay has been realy nice to play

for a couple of weeks but after some time it just gets boring... and in the end bringing more grinding content to the Mod wouldn't do much good.

Like what new features do you expect? It's just CSGO not Minecraft...

Well said Toten my german powerhouse <3