SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Goodbye to a Family

| Rensta |

As times change and so does life, I'm going to be stepping away from the computer and building my future a bit more. I'm currently working on building a house and just generally getting back in touch with Family and Friends also, which has been nice for the past month. Sometimes gaming just doesn't hit the spot for me anymore, working in IT as you could understand I'm at a computer from 8am until 5pm, and then coming home to play games from 5:30pm until 1am meant I was sitting at a computer for more than 15 hours per day every single day. By no means am I burnt out from KZG or gaming, it's just I have other interests at this current point in time. 

I want to say a massive thanks to all Staff and Players who have worked hard to make KZG what it is today and the #1 standing Australian community on CS:GO

My final thanks is to @skyprah  @Community Director  's   @Skill Surf Administrator 's   @Skill Surf Moderator 's  @Jump Administrator 's  @Jump Moderator 's @Ec1ipse and @Nagafor your help and just great times in general :) It was a blast

I will be on time to time but currently don't have an idea of if or when I might be back, but hopefully I can come pop in every now and then :)

Thanks Again - Love lots | Rensta |

q7FvjV2.png

Sad to see you go Rennie, Hopefully you come back soon and we can mute people together again.

Still remember the first time we met, I came back on after months of inactivate, check sm_who see you as admin and go who the heck is this guy.

All the best.

Gonna miss ya ren , you were always a fucking good Cunt , always some nice banter , and you were good to talk to seriously when I needed it <3

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Bye Ren and thanks for all your help and support. Hope to see you soon

I'll never forget the time we met up,we hugged and you clenched my butt cheek.. such a special moment that I'll never forget.

lingerie grabbing GIF

One of the boys and always will be.

we did have our ups and downs and that little episode but deep down we still loved each other. Come on now and than and spit a yarn with me and small dick @skyprah ...... Much love ren ? 

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

Bye Ren and thanks for all your help and support. Hope to see you soon

I'll never forget the time we met up and we hugged and you clenched my butt cheek.. such a special moment that I'll never forget.

I'll never forget the moment we finally met either. The way you hugged me and came to Bendigo to see me really did pull a string on my heart. Very special indeed. 

q7FvjV2.png

Bye Rensta :( 

Wish for only the best for the future of your life. We had good moments and its sad to see you go :(

Hope if you have time come on from time to time. 

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Sad to not be seeing you around as much, but look forward to hearing about all your ventures and lots more laughs to come, always have a very special place in my heart. come back to Geelong for another hug sometime!!!!!

<3<3 xoxo <3<3

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Lethiem said:

Bye Rensta :( 

Wish for only the best for the future of your life. We had good moments and its sad to see you go :(

Hope if you have time come on from time to time. 

37 minutes ago, Marshmallow said:

Sad to not be seeing you around as much, but look forward to hearing about all your ventures and lots more laughs to come, always have a very special place in my heart. come back to Geelong for another hug sometime!!!!!

<3<3 xoxo <3<3

I'll never forget my family! <3 Much love, and I'll be sure to come get that hug again one day! 

q7FvjV2.png

11 hours ago, skyprah said:

lingerie grabbing GIF

Can you link me the source of that? For resource purposes of course.

Cya Ren mate. I met you once on bhop, it was a mighty fine occasion 

ying to touch

Cya man!

All the best

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Renstar thank you so much for all the things you did to help the community and me you are a amazing person and i will ALWAYS FOREVER remember you hopefuly u wil come on sometimes and have a chat. i rly apreshiate you alot thank you for everything u have done its sad to see you go becos from all the fun playing csgo and more ur 1 of the greatest ppl ive ever met <3 thank you Love chewie

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Like 2

Really helped shape our servers to the quality they are at now in the months you've been here. All the best, hope the house goes well.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Wish you nothing but the best mate , sad to see you go and you will be missed.

Take care and hope to see you around on the servers from time to time :)

Take care Ren, wish you the best in the future and your career! I'll miss the times on jump bro :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

Goodbye, Rensta you will be missed :^( GOODLUCK with the house and all hope to see you soon bye

:crying_jordan:

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• My Name is Tito locked this topic