SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Shroud playing PUBG

esco

Anyone ever watched shroud play pubg, absolute menace the way he changes scopes in gun fights is pretty sick and aim is always on point. Defiantly worth a watch and his other streams. 

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

We all know who the real carry here is boys 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

any of you can get this good playing 8 hours a day.. the real question is does he get laid after he logs out of steam? one of the reasons why I dont like him is because he just plays full time and thats how he lives, you cant brag when you spend 10 times the time an average player plays.

a player like Tecnosh is my favorite he adapts to any solo mode match unlike shroud who shines mostly in duos, tecnosh also doesnt play full time like shroud.. imagine if he did. look up tecnosh.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

5 hours ago, BuLLee said:

any of you can get this good playing 8 hours a day.. the real question is does he get laid after he logs out of steam? one of the reasons why I dont like him is because he just plays full time and thats how he lives, you cant brag when you spend 10 times the time an average player plays.

a player like Tecnosh is my favorite he adapts to any solo mode match unlike shroud who shines mostly in duos, tecnosh also doesnt play full time like shroud.. imagine if he did. look up tecnosh.

Shroud lives with his gf so I think he probably gets laid lad lmao. I've never seen him brag or anything either, super chill guy; he's an absolute monster as well. Also idk where you're getting Shroud not being good solo from, he's insane in any mode. What really impresses me is that he demolishes people while not even paying attention, his mechanical skill is the best I've ever seen. It's not like there aren't other people who play as much, but he's still on a different level from them all mechanically, so you can't really say that anyone could be that good if they played just as much ;^) 

Technosh is a beast though I'll give you that; but he's already played 1200+ hours of pubg in less than a year so you can't really say he doesn't play all that much lol. That's averaging more than 3 hours a day minimum if he played from the day that pubg entered beta.

10 hours ago, BuLLee said:

Tecnosh great player no doubt about it. But Shroud just doesn't shine in duo, a lot of solo matches he puts them to the sword, i understand he plays 24/7 but the dudes played for cloud9 half his life hah, his got nothing else to do, and he gets payed money for it.. #thelife

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

it is the life.. getting paid via streaming and endorsements to play all day espeically with dr disrespect's break turning attention to shroud now.. but you cant brag when you play 8 hours a day. its as simple as that. its like showing up to work and youre only working 2 hours a day to achieve your sales targets vs a guy whos working from home 8 hours a day.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

On 2/3/2018 at 12:48 PM, BuLLee said:

it is the life.. getting paid via streaming and endorsements to play all day espeically with dr disrespect's break turning attention to shroud now.. but you cant brag when you play 8 hours a day. its as simple as that. its like showing up to work and youre only working 2 hours a day to achieve your sales targets vs a guy whos working from home 8 hours a day.

I get where you're coming from, but I still love watching Shroud because he's just so nutty. I'll try clarify what I'm getting at; think about it in terms of actual athletes in sport. Say Technosh and Shroud were basketball players, where Shoud's a full time NBA player that can play to his full potential, and Tecnosh is a low-level pro player that has to hold a different job as well as playing basketball. Sure they're both really good, but Shroud is more entertaining to watch (in my opinion anyway, I love watching NBA) because he's able to play to practice full time and make crazy plays every day. Technosh will still put up some good content, but not to the same level or volume :^)

• 1 year later...
On 31/01/2018 at 8:55 AM, esco said:

Anyone ever watched shroud play pubg, absolute menace the way he changes scopes in gun fights is pretty sick and aim is always on point. Defiantly worth a watch and his other streams. 

Awesome to watch, i think it comes down to practice. The more you play, the better you'll become. 

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 1 year later...