SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] Lil Bored's Abuse Report

krewzy

There is no logs of anyone threatening to Ddos you. I feel like you were annoying him to be honest because all i see in logs is you saying "you Gonna Ddos me" thats all i see and he didnt reply

^ you really shouldnt push him to ddos you its like you wanted him to say it

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• Nyalon changed the title to [JAILBREAK] Lil Bored's Abuse Report

this is videos i collected from playing yesterday of Lil Bored saying the N word and also Ddos threats towards krewzy just because he wouldn't add him (unprovoked). this map was before the minecraft party map shown in krewzy evidence and i can prove this cause in the uncut clip of the ddos clip it shows the map vote,

BrizFulgur

:KZG_jailbreak:JailBreak TMod:KZG_jailbreak:

Brizfulgur can you please post the full video because you have cut out a massive chunk of video where someone could have been enticing him to do these actions.

16 hours ago, Paradox said:

There is no logs of anyone threatening to Ddos you. I feel like you were annoying him to be honest because all i see in logs is you saying "you Gonna Ddos me" thats all i see and he didnt reply

he said it on mic and i was asking if he was still gonna do it

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic