SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Leaving (Black Chef)

Black Chef

Title says it all I guess.

Unfortunately I'm not enjoying JB like I used to and will be focussing on my senior studies as I'm now in year 11. Thanks for all the great times in this awesome 2 year adventure.

Best of luck to everyone, Skyprah you really have a good thing going and I hope this community can grow even further in the future.

Later nerds.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Ohhh cya bro thanks for the memes 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

id be leaving a dying community as well, catchya chef 

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I'm going to miss you dude ;-; You were one of KZG's finest memers. Best of luck with life. Hope the next adventure you set out on won't be as bad as this one is full of even more joyous occasions ^_^ ~much love

lmao I love it Skyprah

not loving the new comment section though :^)

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~