SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

robert :D's --select-- Appeal

stvn

Steam Account Name: robert :D

Server: COMBAT

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:85512117

Date / Time of Ban: 9/2/18

Admin that Punished You: idk

Reason for Ban: not specified, tried to join after getting off, and i check in console to see why it is taking so long to join the server, and it says banned from server. dunno who banned me or why.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i have always played on these servers and they are great fun, the retake executes is probably one of my favorite servers rn, and i play on it daily.

4 hours ago, stvn said:

Steam Account Name: robert :D

Server: COMBAT

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:85512117

Date / Time of Ban: 9/2/18

Admin that Punished You: idk

Reason for Ban: not specified, tried to join after getting off, and i check in console to see why it is taking so long to join the server, and it says banned from server. dunno who banned me or why.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i have always played on these servers and they are great fun, the retake executes is probably one of my favorite servers rn, and i play on it daily.

you're not banned as far as sourcebans says, please try again like skyprah said and let us know so we can close this or figure out what's going on

149626_101.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic