SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] smexy/sexy smexy's Ban Report

kudose

Your In-Game Name: kudose
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:61929094

Their In-Game: smexy/sexy smexy
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:27574550

Reason(s): Doxed people

Proof / Evidence - doxed people by changing name on dust 2

Edited by kudose

the physical return of christ.png

+1 has been warned multiple times he is on a perma silence at the moment and he has not learned from his mistakes and continues to brake rules

Edited by yen.

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

+1 Smexy is already permanently silenced by me for his rule breaking on the server, his attitude has not changed since i silenced him from the multiple steam converstations i have had and him pestering me on other community servers and breaking their own rules. Smexy using his steam name to communicate and continue his rule breaking behaviour on the server is unacceptable and should be punished. Also reguardless of the outcome of this appeal @Sexy Smexy I wont be recommending you for unsilence for the foreseeable future unless major changes in your behaviour happen.

+1 sorry smexy :(

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

15 hours ago, Jaggo said:

+rep, Request that the evidence may be removed so everyone on the forums doesn't know your name lol.

idc about ppl knowing my name but smexy constantly breaks rules and its not even funny anymore i just want him off kzg

Edited by kudose

the physical return of christ.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic