SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ethie2k's Mute Report

-[pkN24!7]-

Your In-Game Name: -[pkN24!7]-
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:32215834

Their In-Game: ethie2k
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:185697767

Reason(s): So sick of having to mute this kid every single time i see him because he is always spamming the N word over voice chat. He has had so many warning about it that its not even fuinny anymore. Even people who arent admins say thats all he says when were not around.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Cheack his blocks on source bans and he has over 30 coms mutes in the past eyar and it would be alot more if we were always around when he was on. might i not that he also picks the team that doesnt have a admin on it just because he knows he will get in trouble for it.

18 hours ago, $crim said:

Just a quick question, can't you just mute him if ur admin. Why do you have to make a request?

He might want to see other members/staff members opinion on the matter.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

+1 got called over a few times about this guy excessively using the “n” word 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• 1 month later...

Accepted, kinda well next time a mute is given to his account he will receive a hefty punishment :) 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic