SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Shitty Rant

angelo

In Casual Competitive some Players tend to not play by the rules, I've seen people say words they shouldn't and people who either play like idiots, Eg: Team flashing, make wrong calls, Annoy other people etc. Also people delaying the round, Eg: Hunter/Hehehe is a baiter, he baites every round he can and delays the round, he is around top 3 on positions but all he does is either get exit kills or leave so he won't die, people do not like him because he does that every time he is online playing, yes that might be his play style but he does it to a certain point where people will get angry and take that anger out in mic or chat. Also when staff members are offline or playing something else people will take that advantage to be a "prick". I think that more staff should be online to at least try to stop or make these things happen less.  @Aim Administrator

Dear God

I hope I don't get roasted to whom ever see's this

Amen

Edited by Remi^4
I don't want to get roasted
  • Haha 1

there is actually a rule on not delaying the round and it is usually enforced when people try team flash their whole team or dont defuse typew thing. we cant just go around slaying everyone because we dont understand what goes on in their tiny minds.

you will always get team flashes because some people are just selfinsh players while the others are just silvers who dont know how to flash.

Ive tried to explain this to many people in the past and im getting sick of people hassling hehehe/hunter. before him it was everyone hassling LuLu. They both actually play the server like a propper comp and there is nothing wrong with that.

1. yes it is very annoying waiting for him
  2. he does not bait he just takes advantage of other peoples stupid plays
  3. you cant punish someone for saving as economy is part of compedetive.

Oh and also making a complaint saying enough staff arent on just to try get your foot in the door for application is not the right way to go about it.

1 hour ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Oh and also making a complaint saying enough staff arent on just to try get your foot in the door for application is not the right way to go about it.

Yes I had a thought about making one but I never thought I'd make one until I'm sure, I was also asking Retro questions so if I think about it more I'd know... You also said "We don't understand what goes on in their tiny minds" you don't know what I was thinking about a mod app.

Brother, casual Comp is the most played server by admins, even if we had 100 admins we can’t guarantee an admin will be on at all times.

we have done many things to minimise all this but it’s best we can do, my advice to you is to add 3+ admins and message them whenever this happens.

- MtB 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Same i usually beacon him if needed 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Saving is not baiting or delaying in a competitive game so there is no reason to punish anyone for playing the game the way it is meant to be.

You guys need to stop picking on him just because he can stay alive long enough to make it to the end, we enforce a no bullying policy in game so it should be the same for everyone. Dont get me wrong i have fucked with him in the past but i figured that is not the way we should act as admins even though it pisses us off. We're here to enforce the rules and so far he hasn't broken any. Yea it sucks watching him do nothing but its not his fault he knows how to survive.

I play cas a few times.. if there is an issue don't hesitate to message me I am on steam daily (if I am not overseas for business) and I will come supervise the server. Otherwise I dont see what is wrong with players playing different tactics and clearly hunter's tactic is getting him in the top 10 list.

add me on steam if you need me, thats for any one, I am an admin on a few servers.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Your rant is fine atleast it's constructive. Worst way people go about criticizing admins is when they just say 'do your job'.

In relation to hunter/hehe and baiting/exit frags sometimes people have a legitimate complaint to be made toward his playstyle. He does a piss poor attempt at trying to complete the objective. He holds deep flanks like happy did sometimes on EnVyUs except hunter/hehe most often does not push with his team onto a site when they could have used his skills to win the round.

It's not fair to other players if your team is effectively 1 person down, because they camp at spawn waiting till the round is realistically over before they get exit frags.

14 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

It's not fair to other players if your team is effectively 1 person down, because they camp at spawn waiting till the round is realistically over before they get exit frags.

He camps sites not spawn.

He enters with the team if he see's that they can win

If he is the last one left against 4+ enemies then no he doesn't try but thats because he weighs it on if he can actually be successful or not. Lets say you're playing a real comp, you dont rush a site with 4 enemies left just to sacrifice yourself so someone doesn't bitch about you saving.

I just get so sick of hearing everyone whinge about him, every time he is on and im in the server its slay him do this do that, like how about just stfu and let him play. Not to mention the abuse he cops every round by all the people on there. Abuse that we should actually be punishing for as bullying but instead because it has annoyed the admin slightly that he saved no one does shit about that. We dont pick on people on the server for being useless so we shouldn't pick on someone who plays the game.

You cant call a server casual competitive and then expect everyone to play it like a silver and just rush and die every round.

7 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

He camps sites not spawn.

He enters with the team if he see's that they can win

If he is the last one left against 4+ enemies then no he doesn't try but thats because he weighs it on if he can actually be successful or not. Lets say you're playing a real comp, you dont rush a site with 4 enemies left just to sacrifice yourself so someone doesn't bitch about you saving.

I just get so sick of hearing everyone whinge about him, every time he is on and im in the server its slay him do this do that, like how about just stfu and let him play. Not to mention the abuse he cops every round by all the people on there. Abuse that we should actually be punishing for as bullying but instead because it has annoyed the admin slightly that he saved no one does shit about that. We dont pick on people on the server for being useless so we shouldn't pick on someone who plays the game.

You cant call a server casual competitive and then expect everyone to play it like a silver and just rush and die every round.

Your quote of me was taken out of context. I was not referencing Hehe anymore but was a general statement regarding all similar situations. In the paragraph referencing him i actually mention the flanks he holds, and how he pushes sites.

The issue isn't with saving on a 1vs4. The problem happens before, when they were in a 3v4, 4vs4 etc. When there was a chance they could push and win, those situations are what people have issue with. When he hasn't pushed with the team to win. So instead of a chance to win the round, his teammates get stuck and die. Since he doesn't use a mic or rarely any form of communication.

As you say abuse shouldn't be tolerated and putting a stop to get can get tiresome. There is a difference between useless and being a teammate. Players are getting genuinely frustrated by someone that barely attempts to play as a teammate to help win. I'm more concerned with 10 players having a genuine worse time with him on there team than just 1 person with different play style.

Okay I was using Hunter as and example and having a bit of a bitch,  I didn't make this so admins will make a fucking essay comments just to say a paragraph worth of words.

1 hour ago, Remi^4 said:

Okay I was using Hunter as and example and having a bit of a bitch,  I didn't make this so admins will make a fucking essay comments just to say a paragraph worth of words.

Just all joining in on the topic of Shitty Rants:rude-santa-claus:

Since he doesn't use a mic or rarely any form of communication.

Probably has all voice communication off cause all he cops is constant shit over the mic's.

I'm more concerned with 10 players having a genuine worse time with him on there team than just 1 person with different play style.

10 randoms who still come on anyway. if they arent whinging about him then they will find something else to complain about

There is a difference between useless and being a teammate

You will always have this issue when you have a ranking system that is never reset.

P.S suck my wang outwanksarcastic samantha bee GIF

12 hours ago, Remi^4 said:

honestly just love a good debate and you wrote a essay to start this

3 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

honestly just love a good debate and you wrote a essay to start this

Ummm... I was talking about different things, you were just talking about how much abuse Hunter cops with.

On 2/18/2018 at 2:41 PM, Remi^4 said:

Hunter/Hehehe is a baiter, he baites every round he can and delays the round, he is around top 3 on positions but all he does is either get exit kills or leave so he won't die, people do not like him because he does that every time he is online playing, yes that might be his play style but he does it to a certain point where people will get angry and take that anger out in mic or chat.

Ahhh what does this say then? seems to me like most of your original comment was about him and the rest about people acting like normal people on the internet when the admins are'nt around.

You did say you hope you dont get roasted but now you go on the defence because i have disagreed with your opinions

8 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Ahhh what does this say then? seems to me like most of your original comment was about him and the rest about people acting like normal people on the internet when the admins are'nt around.

I done goof'd, gimme a sec xd

you've just check mated me...

When other admins agree with some terms of what I said about how hunter plays, you will step up and defend hunter, we all have our own opinion about him, you just want everyone to shut the fuck up about him but other people want to see him at least try and win a round, I've seen a 5v3 and hunter didn't even attempt to try and win the round. you said hunter knows when we are going to win or lose but when we have more allies than they do he should at least push out of spawn and help.

I know I'm having a cry about him but I'm just saying what other people just want to see. And then our bitching and crying will stop.

Edited by Remi^4
why not

Yes other admins have agree'd that his play styles are not very heroic. But what youre suggesting is that we punish him while he is not breaking the rules and the point im putting across is we cant.

He is not doing anything wrong so get over it. Nothing more nothing less. I mean you all say he should do more but then he might sit there and say you guys should kill more or stop dying or better yet learn howto camp the sites and hold them if you are ct (he only plays as ct)

You just said before you were'nt talking about him when in case pretty much your whole rant was about him. then when i call you out you change your attitude.

pyeongchang 2018 mind blown GIF by NBC Olympics

8 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

punish him

good job

9 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

You just said before you were'nt talking about him when in case pretty much your whole rant was about him.

I started talking about him in the comments because you got us talking.

This rant is not all about him, he is apart of it as an example at first and you talked about him as I didn't say one other word that doesn't talk about him.

11 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

then when i call you out you change your attitude.

My attitude changed (not because you "called me out") it was because I am getting sick of all this, I made a shitty rant, comment if you please but don't keep on commenting because you disagree with someone else's statement, I do hope this can be the last or at least one of the last comments on here because I am sick of the arguments about Hunter. If you don't know by now I am a shit n gigs person. I don't like to argue like this and I like the jokey post because that's a lot better than this bull.

50 minutes ago, Remi^4 said:

I started talking about him in the comments because you got us talking.

This rant is not all about him, he is apart of it as an example at first and you talked about him as I didn't say one other word that doesn't talk about him.

You keep saying it wasnt about him but you directly mention his name and only use examples of what he does. if its not then wtf are you even on about. or was it you were trying to say the admins are not harsh enough in making up there own rules and that people be mean to you when were not around?

The main reason im replying back to you because your attack on the admins and saying were not around enough to try use it as some lame excuse to put your foot in the door. Please dont say you werent going to apply because retro already told me about 15 mins before you made this post

1 hour ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Please dont say you werent going to apply because retro already told me about 15 mins before you made this post

.... tell me what he said, I can tell you what and I said and didn't

no bullshit

Edited by Remi^4