SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Legacy's Abuse Report

SpinnA

Your In-Game Name: .spinnA
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:103354152

Their In-Game: Legacy
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:214564613

Reason(s): I said in voice "he just said the N word" and it was quite easy to hear that he said that. I thought he did not hear me or he was just ignoring me so I said to him that the guys said "nigger". I was then muted for 30 minutes and I asked him for an um mute and said a few things in admin chat but he just left. I tried to help but then I got cucked so this is why I'm making this..

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Its me - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267168378

i did not hear you the first time as my friends in discord were screaming. Then when you said the second time all i heard you say was "Nigger" So i proceeded to mute you.

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Just now, SpinnA said:

@Legacy Well... unlucky.

You cleary dont seem to understand that you dont know the difference between abuse and  misuse. I clearly did not hear the other guy say "Nigger" Then out of nowhere i hear you say "NIGGER". So how am i unlucky? xD

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

oracle didnt hear the other guy say the n word but you decide to say the n word properly to try tell an admin that someone said that. I would say that you dont say the word fully more or less you just say in admin chat saying that someone said the  n-word instead of you saying it on your mic and getting a mute for racism.

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

After carefully going through the evidence provided, I've come to the conclusion that Oracle did in fact falsely mute you. When a nibbag wants to get his homies attention, the bitch'll yell out whatever the fuck he wants, amiright @Legacy? No harm done

ACCEPTED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

1 hour ago, Legacy said:

i did not hear you the first time as my friends in discord were screaming. Then when you said the second time all i heard you say was "Nigger" So i proceeded to mute you.

Pro tip: Don't use discord or teamspeak whilst administrating a server if you're talking to idiots. Or turn it down significantly.

stfu jagzz ~ShyGuyNyalon

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, Jaggo said:

Pro tip: Don't use discord or teamspeak whilst administrating a server if you're talking to idiots. Or turn it down significantly.

Ye i gathered that xD

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Kidding guys, calm down. If you really thought that the mute wasn't legitimate then you would have messaged him instantly. You have him on your steam so question-mark? But, yea.... unlucky....

UN-ACCEPTED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search