SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Super-Soc / HeroicHero's Abuse Report

Dandy

Your In-Game Name: Dandy
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:91835999

Their In-Game: Super-Soc / HeroicHero
Their Steam_ID: Super-Soc - STEAM_1:1:120273485 HeroicHero - STEAM_1:0:64453662

Reason(s): Both Leaking my name constantly. I honestly let it brush off the first time it happened, however after coming on today and you continue to do it it's just straight immature and you're both attempting hard to get something out of me and get a reaction.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: With be providing the demos and ticks shortly. (believe they need to be synced)

4:30 - 4:51PM Great River (Combat Surf)

Edited by Dandy

i'm aware, just don't exactly know how to operate the demos.... and get the one i need as when i search for the combat surf demos, "No data available in table" is what comes up.

Help would be appreciated :D

@Dandy to my knowledge there is a few bugs with the demos page.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

On 3/25/2018 at 7:25 PM, Dandy said:

i'm aware, just don't exactly know how to operate the demos.... and get the one i need as when i search for the combat surf demos, "No data available in table" is what comes up.

Help would be appreciated :D

On this page you will find a tutorial on how to use and submit demos.

I would like to point out that recently supersoc and and heroic were continuously spamming  ‘U’ll regret that’ in chat. I also found them very toxic. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did what Dandy is saying.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

I have evidence proving that Super-soc has admitted to saying it. However the screenshots do have my names in it sooo I would be able to send it via steam to an admin/staff

1 hour ago, Dandy said:

I have evidence proving that Super-soc has admitted to saying it. However the screenshots do have my names in it sooo I would be able to send it via steam to an admin/staff

You had your name on your steam profile for the last 12 months

I admit to the fact that I was saying Dandies first name on the servers, and although its not much it is breaking the rules and I understand his frustration. Although, not once did he ask me to stop, not once did he say that this mattered to him and to be quite frank I did not think that it was his real name because of multiple reasons one including that it was on his profile. I spoke to SkyJr about the incident and I admitted to doing it and I don't plan on hiding away from this.

Wednesday, 28 March 2018
SkyJr: shut the fuck up
SuperSoc: xd
SkyJr: do u wanna get that mute for doxxing
SuperSoc: i wont
SuperSoc: dw
SuperSoc: whoa
SuperSoc: thats blackmail and a half
SkyJr: ik
SkyJr: Ima not gonna mute u thou
SkyJr: unless u go it again
SkyJr: do*

Again, I just want to clarify that SkyJr was just joking around about the blackmail. We had a long conversation on the matter and I told him that if he needed to mute me that I was willing to accept the punishment. I could only get the ending to our conversation. 

PS: Mtbcsgo. I am sorry for the inconvenience that I may have caused you but posting "Mtb: you will regret that" it was simply a bit of banter. No one has told me to stop doing it, and when you came on the server once you never asked me to stop but instead told me that I was going to get banned. This remark from you only made matters worse between us.

Edited by Super_Soc

I have never once had my name on my steam. And there is no proof to say otherwise... 

You're claim of me "not saying stop" is pathetic. Just think about that logically. Not only did I not respond to the name calling (directed at me clearly) you said it on MULTIPLE occasions. Literally EVERY time i was on you said it at least 20 times repeating it over and over to create a reaction from me. It's pathetic.

You try tagging along with this "theory" that my name is on my profile, when it never has been.... to make you seem innocent. No you're just as guilty as Heroic and you shouldn't be treated less harsh because you didn't know it was my name... that's ridiculous

And also... if my name was on my profile, how could you say you didn't know it was my name? what?

Edited by Dandy

Mate look if your name has been on your steam profile then you cant do anything about it its out their. Get over it its a name its not like its your first name honestly grow a pair. yes i am Heroichero and SuperSoc's lawyers if you wanna say anything you say  it to me.

Bro stop being a pussy bitch just because you were called first your first name, which was in fact on your steam profile, providing the information which was hence used during the  "Abuse". If you wanna take this seriously, come to talk Monsterduck and I and we'll set it that way. Next time call out if you're gonna complain a while later.

I rest my case. 

Supersoc, it’s all good.

i did ask you to stop multiple times but instead ignored me and continued to do did it across multiple servers. The reason I said you could get banned is because first of all, I thought you were threatening me and secondly you were spamming it across multiple servers.

all good tho, just stop doing it.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

I only play on KZG Combat Surf, but considering your muture response and genuine frustration towards my actions. I am willing to make amends MtB.

Edited by Super_Soc

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic