SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Racism rule

Woofmore

16 hours ago, Jaggo said:
20 hours ago, Woofmore said:

Hitler started a World war, killed MILLIONS of jews etc etc etc.

I wouldn't say millions, was probably exaggerated to make them sound worse than the communist gulags. "History is written by the victors" - Winston Churchill.

so like history is bunk right (Brave New World, 1932, great book). Known fact, 6 million Jews died. Unless you are a lower caste, holocaust denier, you should admit the autism in your statement. Like seriously, have you ever had a history lesson? or just maybe research? 

Moving on, Woofmore has a solid point. If we're gonna argue the term nigger is more offensive in this community than Hitler, you are clearly mistaken. Most people playing are fat white boys pretending to be black and take offence, if not its the 12-year-olds screeching the word nigger every chance they get. Nigger is a derogatory term, whereas, Hitler, is the face of the holocaust, the face of the death of a race (not really a race but you get the idea), he is the epitome of racism. So I don't see how nigger is classified less acceptable than Hitler. Although, I wouldn't like Hitler skin to be removed, just don't contradict yourself with the use of the word nigger. 

15 hours ago, Lim. said:

And saying Hitler did nothing wrong is just a meme, there’s a fine line between being racist and having a ‘meme’ 

because killing 6 million people is a good laugh. But oh, the use of the word nigger, how could you even dare to say it, that's too fucking far!!!

tl;dr autism

Edited by Blobby

Why is everyone dragging this on, Racism is not tolerated on KZG I don't care whether we have a Hitler skin, It doesn't matter ALSO why are you saying Hitler is racist, Hitler is nowhere near racist he was not pregidous against their race and he was pregidious against their Religion during WW2 due to the jews protesting and preaching against the fuher's will. 

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

6 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Why is everyone dragging this on, Racism is not tolerated on KZG I don't care whether we have a Hitler skin, It doesn't matter ALSO why are you saying Hitler is racist, Hitler is nowhere near racist he was not pregidous against their race and he was pregidious against their Religion during WW2 due to the jews protesting and preaching against the fuher's will. 

He was racist.

He believed that Jews were a lower race to himself. 

He believed that Slavs were a lower race to himself.

This thread is ridiculous as well.

I don't know about Combat Surf, but on Minigames for a long time, there was a problem with the number of people saying the N word. That's why it forced the admins to start punishing people for saying it. Also its not hard not to say the word. It is not apart of your everyday vocabulary, and if it somehow is apart of your daily vocabulary, I think it's time to start reevaluating it.

If enough people were against the Hitler skin, I'm sure that it would be removed. In the meantime, however, you are the first complaint I've heard about this.

Also, don't make this an anti-communist / anti-Soviet Union thread, you are arguing against a dead civilisation. We aren't denying the fact that millions died in the gulags, but you are denying the number of Jews that were killed in the concentrations camps.

1be.gif

2 hours ago, Goose said:

He was racist.

He believed that Jews were a lower race to himself. 

He believed that Slavs were a lower race to himself.

This thread is ridiculous as well.

I don't know about Combat Surf, but on Minigames for a long time, there was a problem with the number of people saying the N word. That's why it forced the admins to start punishing people for saying it. Also its not hard not to say the word. It is not apart of your everyday vocabulary, and if it somehow is apart of your daily vocabulary, I think it's time to start reevaluating it.

If enough people were against the Hitler skin, I'm sure that it would be removed. In the meantime, however, you are the first complaint I've heard about this.

Also, don't make this an anti-communist / anti-Soviet Union thread, you are arguing against a dead civilisation. We aren't denying the fact that millions died in the gulags, but you are denying the number of Jews that were killed in the concentrations camps.

It has been dragged on way too long, apologies on my count to everyone. Hitler was a racist man. Nazi's were racist. 6 million of one race were killed. That does not mean that making a joke about a racist IS racist.

:)

EDIT: grammatical

Edited by B0nes
Grammar

If you REALLY have a problem with the hitler model, make a poll for it to be removed, however, I cannot promise that it will be removed, it would just be useful to see how many people this really affects.

latest?cb=20111128052231

Why are u guys having an argument about this? It’s like “is water wet” but with rascim. There’s different POV’s. And just take everyone’s opinion and be quite. Hitler did nothing wrong btw 

Woofmore makes a good point about the hitler skin
Personally it's actually offensive to me but I'm not really one to kick up a fuss about a skin \o/
Otherwise ya, to you younger kids who have racist words part of their everyday vocab, I'd probably rethink life a little 

149626_101.png

On 25/03/2018 at 9:11 PM, Jaggo said:

You're not, you'd get away with it because no one knows what that is.

I wouldn't say millions, was probably exaggerated to make them sound worse than the communist gulags. "History is written by the victors" - Winston Churchill.

he literally killed millions of ppl 

the physical return of christ.png

9 hours ago, kudose said:

he literally killed millions of ppl 

"There's a lot more going on than an individual person. There was a lot more going on in 1933 than Adolf Hitler. History is not made by individuals alone: it's a combination of larger forces"

What about the millions of innocent people the American Government has killed in the Middle East over the last 15 years. Or the 20+ million it has killed since World War 2 ended. Shall we remove the Obama, Trump skins and any other american symbolism? The American Government of 2018 is not so different to the German Government of 1933. History is always written by the winners.

Back to the topic of the original post. Racism is not allowed on the server. I don't see people walking through the shopping centres yelling out that particular word. I don't see news reporters using that work. Why because it's racial slang and we want to provide a environment where people can feel welcomed and accepted. How hard is it just not to say it and then you say it and you complain about getting muted. Just because you think its okay because you hear it all day due to you jumping on a band wagon. I know you love your mumble rap because every kid at school loves it, doesn't mean that you have to be disrespectful individuals and our server rules. We provide servers as a non profit community not forcing shitty pay to win perks, so just respect the rules. Easy.

• 1 month later...

comes on forums to see his been tagged in this by woof but he removed it so i now have no idea why i was tagged in a racism thing A+ woof

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

• 6 months later...