SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Bubbles Admin Abuse Report

Clifford

Your In-Game Name: Clifford The Big Red Communist
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:422247191 

Their In-Game: Bubble
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:42446862

Reason(s):  i asked why he gagged uncle sam for saying free niglet, when the guy named ":)" said the full n word. i then was silenced for 30 mins without any warning. When asked why he did this in admin chat he did not respond at all. I was simply trying to help.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses:  :), Uncle Sam, DZ., Sheen 

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QrSLu

Console dump: https://pastebin.com/FU7c8848

Quote at line 50:  heyimbae(teamcolor) Uncle Sam :   free niglets 

Edited by Raymond
Title

:harambe: :silver: 

Generally i find in these situations there is more to the story then what has been said by the person who was punished.

You say you asked him in admin chat when to me it just looks like you tried to antagonize the situation by saying " See ya on forums"
I also checked the console dump and i saw that you also recorded bubbles, im guessing because you had a conversation with them yet there seems to be nothing about that on here.

Seems to me like something might have been happening over mic which hasnt been mentioned in here.

At the end of the day its a 30min gag which has now expired anyway.

Yeah i don’t  know how the demos work either, but he could have explained to me why i was silenced

5 hours ago, Bubble said:

There was more to it than this, our young friend likes to tell half storys and antagonize me 

When i got silenced for 30 mins, i told you to ungag uncle sam due to the fact you decided to gag him when someone said the n word out loud before him and you did nothing about it. I even said the guy's name who did in fact say the n word. I decided to message in the admin chat due to being silenced, not just muted but also gagged. You could have muted me if you didnt want to listen to my opinion. Even @TheRiddler private messaged me in game saying @Bubble doesnt care/isnt listening. You can see that in logs. The amount of times i asked you, "why am i silenced" was a fair amount and you did not respond. Explain your side of the story and tell me what i am missing.

Edited by Raymond
tagged riddler

All this happy stuff happening after i leave such a shame smh,

The way this situation happened was serverly mishandled imo what raymond was muted for is justified and i would of done the same thing but not without giving warning which wasnt given by bubble and certainly not for that amount of time plus a gag even with his history. Also the way Raymond has described these events is mostly true other than a toned down verision of what he was like before the silence was issued after it was issued what he has said is true and entirely correct for the time i was on.

Raymond's question of why uncle sam was vaild and should of always been answered by the admin so players are aware why he was punished and that they shouldnt do it themselves so players dont do the same thing again. Giving a silence for someone asking why a punishment was given over the mic cecoming a mic infraction that deserved a 5 minute at the most was over the top, also bubble not responding to raymond on why he was given the over the top punishment after messaging admin chat several times is just embarrassing for the server and disappointing to see as someone who once was apart of it as an admin.

The fact that their were other players on the server using racial slurs over the mic aswell and they were not punished while i was still on the server is incrediablity disappointing and i dont know what the server staff team is up to right now and what they are doing but if this is the standard that has been set for the server now then i dont know what is going on but fix it. 

I once served this community as an admin and wanted nothing but the best for it, i still want nothing but the best for it so please take my critism and be proactive to fix the problems that made this occur.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

What was the console log trying to prove just went through it all and wasted 5 minutes out of my life?

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

2 hours ago, Bubble said:

The console log even shows that all offending players were dealt with accordingly. 
What a joke smh

my console log doesnt show your commands? or are you talking about your admin version @Bubble

Edited by Raymond

Are you actually trying to help or just piss someone off? Because i get the impression of you doing the latter. It's quite clear you understand the racism rules with regarding slurs. So why ask about Uncle Sam's mute for saying Niglet, if your point is about someone else being racist. Surely you should just litely mention Smiley face dude needs a mute aswell.

You've been a regular in this community for years, but you still always expect warnings for everything. Take some responsibility, for the way you handle situations with admins. Treat others how you want to be treated

-rep

What is your evidence suppose to show or not show?

• Juicy 1

12 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

Are you actually trying to help or just piss someone off? Because i get the impression of you doing the latter. It's quite clear you understand the racism rules with regarding slurs. So why ask about Uncle Sam's mute for saying Niglet, if your point is about someone else being racist. Surely you should just litely mention Smiley face dude needs a mute aswell.

You've been a regular in this community for years, but you still always expect warnings for everything. Take some responsibility, for the way you handle situations with admins. Treat others how you want to be treated

-rep

What is your evidence suppose to show or not show?

In his posted console log it even shows smiley face guy complaining about getting muted. 
Clifford you have 

1 days 13:45:20 hours played on combat surf yet still act like you need warnings of breaking rules you should know very well
http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/593418

149626_101.png

On 3/28/2018 at 7:10 PM, TheRiddler said:

All this happy stuff happening after i leave such a shame smh,

The way this situation happened was serverly mishandled imo what raymond was muted for is justified and i would of done the same thing but not without giving warning which wasnt given by bubble and certainly not for that amount of time plus a gag even with his history. Also the way Raymond has described these events is mostly true other than a toned down verision of what he was like before the silence was issued after it was issued what he has said is true and entirely correct for the time i was on.

Raymond's question of why uncle sam was vaild and should of always been answered by the admin so players are aware why he was punished and that they shouldnt do it themselves so players dont do the same thing again. Giving a silence for someone asking why a punishment was given over the mic cecoming a mic infraction that deserved a 5 minute at the most was over the top, also bubble not responding to raymond on why he was given the over the top punishment after messaging admin chat several times is just embarrassing for the server and disappointing to see as someone who once was apart of it as an admin.

The fact that their were other players on the server using racial slurs over the mic aswell and they were not punished while i was still on the server is incrediablity disappointing and i dont know what the server staff team is up to right now and what they are doing but if this is the standard that has been set for the server now then i dont know what is going on but fix it. 

I once served this community as an admin and wanted nothing but the best for it, i still want nothing but the best for it so please take my critism and be proactive to fix the problems that made this occur.

as for YOU.
As you disconnected all offending players were dealt with.
It does not show up in chat logs as i did not type their reasons. All offending players were told why they were punished and asked to not do it again.
(btw i'm pretty sure the reasons are given in the punishments in sourcebans)
Raymonds question in this situation was NOT a valid one as I had ALREADY explained why they were muted, Clifford, as I stated above, likes to tell half truths.
Clifford was actually purposefully trying to make the situation become even more out of hand than it already was because that's the sort of kid he is.
AND EVEN AFTER i muted and gagged Clifford, THE ACTUAL REASON he was muted and gagged was not because he was asking why another player was muted(even though he really shouldn't have), it was because he was using voice chat to tell me to unmute them and I shouldn't of muted someone who was btw, being outright racist.

Thanks for your "critism" Riddler but next time don't comment if you don't know the full story. And yeah, i'm pissed that i had to come here and explain this all just because Clifford likes to cause shit and you don't know your place.

149626_101.png

4 hours ago, Bubble said:

as for YOU.
It does not show up in chat logs as i did not type their reasons. All offending players were told why they were punished and asked to not do it again.
Raymonds question in this situation was NOT a valid one as I had ALREADY explained why they were muted, Clifford, as I stated above, likes to tell half truths.
Clifford was actually purposefully trying to make the situation become even more out of hand than it already was because that's the sort of kid he is.
AND EVEN AFTER i muted and gagged Clifford, THE ACTUAL REASON he was muted and gagged was not because he was asking why another player was muted(even though he really shouldn't have), it was because he was using voice chat to tell me to unmute them and I shouldn't of muted someone who was btw, being outright racist.

Thanks for your "critism" Riddler but next time don't comment if you don't know the full story. And yeah, i'm pissed that i had to come here and explain this all just because Clifford likes to cause shit and you don't know your place.

Just so you know i looked at sourcebans before i made my earlier comment and approved that the players were dealt with (no reason on the mutes btw) but my critism and comments reguarding how the situation was handled while i was on the server are valid and were directed for the time i was on the server, not after i left when the players were finally punished. Neither uncle sam's or cliffords punishments were explained by you in the time i was still on the server, sam's gag not being explained by the admin who gave it lead to clifford questioning your decision for the punishment, yes he knows the rules and already knows the answer to that but im not here to defend him and never was i was only ever here because of the way you handled the situation. You cant just run around giving out the punishments and not explain or give reasons to them because it leads to situations like these where you are questioned about your decisions then you mute the people questioning leading to more problems, if you cant effectively communicate with the community and its players you shouldnt be admin. 

Also i dont know why you think im commenting without knowing the full story like i outlined in my post before everything i said i my post was what was happening while i was on the server i did not comment on anything that happened after and stated that fact sereval times that my comments were only valid for the time i was on. You shouldnt be pissed that you had to come here to explain it you should be pissed you didnt do it when the player you punished asked you directly on the server and you didnt respond. 

And the "you don't know your place" comment i only hope you meant that to clifford not me, because if you think you are all mighty and cant be criticized by the person who did more for the server during his admin than anyone else certainly including yourself on the server then you are serverally mistaken and need to take a step back and think. You dont get respect automatically because you are an admin you get it from the actions you do for the server and the actions you made when i was admin, the rumors i have heard from players since i left and the way you are conducting yourself in this abuse report and on the server before you havent earned that respect at all. Its just embarassing to watch this, like i said before take my criticism and fix the problem that made this happen, if thats fixing you then so be it.

On 30/03/2018 at 10:26 AM, Bubble said:

as for YOU.

so asking to "unmute someone" is against the rules

14 minutes ago, Raymond said:

so asking to "unmute someone" is against the rules

It's the way you do it. You don't simply just ask once. You would continue to ask and argue. When he tells you why he was muted, you then argue against that. You are purposely trying to make the situation worse and have been doing it for a long time. If you want to argue then do it away from the server or you will be muted time and time again. If you continue with your toxic attitude (as you have been for the last 12 months) you will be banned along side all your recently vac banned accounts.

Okay @skyprah I do agree with you and understand that I argue a lot more then I should. I would like to treat @Bubble with respect and not be abusive and argumentative towards him and his actions as an admin and fellow kzg player. I want him to know that. Lastly, @Bubble it was immature to join spectators and give me "an iq" just to try and taunt me. That was not called for and you were obviously trying to trigger me.  Please be nice ty. 4e56fc79818edd410cf46a59e8c2b673.png

2 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Okay @skyprah I do agree with you and understand that I argue a lot more then I should. I would like to treat @Bubble with respect and not be abusive and argumentative towards him and his actions as an admin and fellow kzg player. I want him to know that. Lastly, @Bubble it was immature to join spectators and give me "an iq" just to try and taunt me. That was not called for and you were obviously trying to trigger me.  Please be nice ty. 4e56fc79818edd410cf46a59e8c2b673.png

Unfortunately your picture above is completely one sided and provides no evidence of him trying to trigger you. How do I know you didn't say something over microphone or say something above all the chat that you've screenshotted. And really.. you're complaining about someone giving you an iq lol. What about all the shit you say to people and admins. But yeah sure I'll speak to bubble and eventually maybe you two can work out your differences.

Denied.

failed to provide sufficient evidence. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic