SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Report

CableTV

Type: Abuse

Server: Casual Competitive

This person was wall hacking and shooting people through the walls on casual competitive early this morning.

Steam id: STEAM_1:1:419360954

P.s This kid is dumb as hell

Edited by CableTV

+1 ;) was prefiring like crazy

What I find funny is that he has server ws and knife lol his cheat doesn't have it built in

also look at 4:10 in the video thats aimlock

Edited by Jerry

3 hours ago, CableTV said:

Type: Abuse

Server: Casual Competitive

This person was wall hacking and shooting people through the walls on casual competitive early this morning.

Steam id: STEAM_1:1:419360954

P.s This kid is dumb as hell

Thank you for your submission its a big help when the community record demos as admins cant always be on the server.

We will discuss it as a group and hopefuly we can all come to an agreement on what is going on here.
But unfortunately there isnt much evidence to go on  but thats not to say that he isnt cheating or "ghosting" as he puts it at the end of the clip.

Please feel free to add myself or some of the other admins on steam so you can call us if you notice something like this again.
There is also our teamspeak channel or discord channels as forms of communication and even our forum chatbox can be used although it can be a slower response from that.

Can i please request the Demo so i can use  r_drawothermodels 2 "  you can upload it to www.Mega.co.nz 

Also i would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a report most people done bother to do this and we as the admin team appreciate you time is doing this  Thumbs Up on WhatsApp 2.17

1 hour ago, VelxinOne said:

Can i please request the Demo so i can use  r_drawothermodels 2 "  you can upload it to www.Mega.co.nz 

Also i would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a report most people done bother to do this and we as the admin team appreciate you time is doing this  Thumbs Up on WhatsApp 2.17

Pretty sure this is just straight shadowplay

1 hour ago, VelxinOne said:

No problem man anytime anyway to help the community.

4 minutes ago, CableTV said:

I used obs to record this.

no problem you can always use @-[pkN24!7]- guide 

this will allow us to use  r_drawothermodels 2 " to have a better understanding of the users actions 

but again thanks we will have a chat about this user and come to an agreement on how to deal with this matter

• My Name is Tito locked this topic