SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Repost - A message about staff

TheRealJonnyBoy

The fact that you deleted the post when you didn't even reply to an important reply, actually shows that you are wrong on behalf of .dex

Here is a repost.

I was muted for a day by .dex, one of the staff members which was understandable, I had broken a rule. But then when I joined back 1 day later and mentioned it, he told me to not say another word about it. I replied with "Ok", then another admin told me to not talk about it, I said "Whatever." 3 minutes afterward, the same admin that muted me told me not to talk about it again. Even though I had not said anything. I then typed this message: TheRealJonnyBoy: umm it’s been 3 minutes, .Dex, drop it. I was banned for a day. He wrote the bullshit reason in my steam messages and reason for it was "I told you not to speak again". How fucking stupid. And I hadn't even mentioned shit about the issue at all after he warned me which was so fucking stupid. And if he responds to this message and says that I wasn’t allowed to type anything at all, then he should have silenced me, not ban me, but that’s not what he did, he told me to not talk about the entire fiasco that occurred the previous night. It is ridiculous. I still have the game the game open with all the messages in the console.

Here is the chat history:

(Dex in voice chat talking to someone): Blah blah blah (Didn’t hear him) which is a bannable offense.

[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: You know what is also a bannable offense?

(Dex in voice chat): JonnyBoy, I told you not to mention anything about it again.

[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: Ok.

One of the other admins: Jonny stop talking about it.

(Knowing that I had already stopped talking about it) [Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: lol

[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: whatever

[Newbie] Edolf: The real jonny boy better slice me up a 12' pizza or imma be mad.

3 minutes later:

(Dex in voice chat): Jonny I said to stop talking about it.

[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: umm its been 3 minutes dex, drop it

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check www.killzonegaming.com for more info.

This is not a ban appeal, I do not care about being unbanned, this is just to let people playing on these servers that some of the admins can be incapable of processing time and not do bullshit like this AFTER they have warned the person already.

G'day Johnny

I'm sorry if you feel you have been mistreated by a staff member please do submit a report here https://killzonegaming.com/forum/forms/18-abuse-mute-ban-application/   im sure our community directors will look into this matter

Us staff have a duty to take care of and those whom take advantage of the duty should and will be dealt with " NOT SAYING .dex " is in the wrong just speaking overall staff

You can also submit a unban appeal here: https://killzonegaming.com/forum/forms/2-unmute-unban-appeal/  If you think the ban will expire before 24hours it will most likely be a slight waste of time but you can always try

Kind regards

Velxin

As I stated before when this was posted before I was on the server when this happened.

.deX actions were correct considering what was happening.

Please don't post this again.

You allowed your muted friend to purposely use your microphone as a way to communicate to the server via a phone call. How is there even anything to argue against? You are in the wrong, the admin is in the right. What was your original mute? An hour? You then come onto the server today to complain about it which is against the server rules. IF you have an issue please don't use the server as a way of arguing against a punishment that an admin has done otherwise you will be muted/banned again and again.

Voice your concern on teamspeak/discord or make an abuse report. Do not make a one sided biased bullshit post trying to tarnish a reputation of an admin due to you being a complete idiot and not being able to accept the fact that you broke multiple server rules.

Due to the post being deleted numerous times, I don't think you saw my reply, but the point of this post is that I did not mention the issue after the first time he warned me, he banned me for no reason, I had said nothing, he brought it back up 3 minutes later and I told him to forget about it and he banned me.

• skyprah locked and unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, TheRealJonnyBoy said:

Due to the post being deleted numerous times, I don't think you saw my reply, but the point of this post is that I did not mention the issue after the first time he warned me, he banned me for no reason, I had said nothing, he brought it back up 3 minutes later and I told him to forget about it and he banned me.

Numerous times? This thread was deleted by me as it has no place on the forum. You are completely lying. You brought it up in the server multiple times, making a scene and arguing about things that have no place to be argued about on the server. Make an abuse report and post some evidence if you have an issue. I already read the chat logs, you were completely in the wrong for allowing someone to call you and then speak through your microphone to the server/admin. Surely it's not that hard to accept and understand why you were punished. 

Closing this. If you have an issue go get on teamspeak and you can speak to me there.

ts.killzonegaming.com

• skyprah locked this topic