SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] .deX's Abuse Report

TheRealJonnyBoy

Your In-Game Name: TheRealJonnyBoy
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:58101982

Their In-Game: .deX
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:20413204

Reason(s): The admin that I am reporting abuse for, .deX, muted me the night prior to my ban. My mute was justified and I do not want to say the mute was wrong. I broke a rule which in which I deserved to be muted. However, I mentioned the mute the day after once in chat when I first joined. I was told to not mention it again, so I followed the command and did not mention it again. However 3 minutes after he told me to not talk about it again, I was warned again by him even though I didn't mention it, shortly after I was banned, the reason for the ban was "I told you" and nothing else. Why would I be banned because I did nothing? I didn't mention it at all or cause myself to get banned, I stopped when he told me to but he states that I repeated the action.

The admins in my complaint post said that this is apparently tarnishing an admins reputation, well how is it my fault that he banned me for no reason. Soin a scenario, if a person builds a reputation on a server and starts randomly banning users if those users complain about it, they are "tarnishing his reputation" and the admin isn't tarnishing his own reputation by randomly banning people? Saying I am tarnishing his career is a straight out lie, he brought it upon himself.

And the people that say I am tarnishing his career sound like they are trying to defend dex, even though he randomly banned me, meaning that you are helping him get away with the abuse, meaning you are a part of the problem. Don't defend a person for abusing a player just because you like them and because they have a good reputation.

That's just like defending a kid that hits other kids in the school playground because he is popular.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: I was not recording this event and I do not have any witnesses. I do however have chat history, in my complaint post in the general discussion, I stated that I salvaged the chat history and found the messages that I had sent that proved I never mentioned it a second time.

Here is the chat history (I wrote down what dex was saying, but I didn't edit my chat messages:
*Dex talking to another player*: That is a bannable offense.
[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: You know what is also a bannable offense?
*Dex in voice*: Stop talking about it, Jonny.
[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: Ok.
One of the other admins: Jonny stop talking about it.
[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: lol
[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: whatever
[Newbie] Edolf: The real jonny boy better slice me up a 12' pizza or imma be mad.
3 minutes later:
(Dex in voice chat): Jonny I said to stop talking about it.
[Rookie] TheRealJonnyBoy: umm its been 3 minutes dex, drop it
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check www.killzonegaming.com for more info.

Now as you can clearly see in the chat history, I never mentioned it again and even say that it has been 3 minutes since I had even typed a message.

TheRealJonnyBoy,

Let this go will you, this is the 3rd topic you have started regarding this one incident. I was online when this happened and I am siding with .deX on this one completely. The full chat log is below:

7 Apr 2018 08:12:42    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    umm its been 3 minutes dex, drop it
7 Apr 2018 08:12:10    -    AustraliaEdolf    The real jonny boy better slice me up a 12' pizza or imma be mad.
7 Apr 2018 08:11:50    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    whatever
7 Apr 2018 08:11:47    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    lol
7 Apr 2018 08:11:40    23    AustraliaDoshii            Stop talking jonny
7 Apr 2018 08:11:32    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    You just made a big deal out of it
7 Apr 2018 08:11:24    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    I didn't even say anything worng bud
7 Apr 2018 08:11:03    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    lol
7 Apr 2018 08:10:55    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    u know whats also a bannable offense
7 Apr 2018 08:10:30    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    thasts funny
7 Apr 2018 08:10:12    -    AustraliaTheRealJonnyBoy    lol 

As I said before I was online and remember this going on you were asked to stop by .deX, Doshii and myself. Thats 3 admins.

Then as you said its been 3 minutes well the time between that and the last chat between this was less then a minute.

You came on with the sole purpose of causing trouble with .deX it was clear from the second you jumped on the server.

I have seen the chat logs you had with .deX the night before and it fully backs .deX up.

As I said before let this go or you will end up with a long or perma silence.

Kind Regards

Raven

Skill Surf Manager.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic