SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Skill Surf Styles?

Naga

It'll be good to gather everyone's thoughts on getting styles implemented for surf, Backwards, Sideways, Low grav etc.... As a bhop fuckn legend I am, I got sick of normal hoppin on maps so I just started jammin the styles and it made a much better experience. It's also good for some low tier surfers to have a crack at some records. (You never know guys... @My Name is Tito might surprise you and complete a map for once). Anyways it is a phattt +1 for me

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

But what about the times. People would easily beat it. But u could make each replay bot for each style. This was mentioned like beginning of last year but no one made a topic for it.

+1

@krewzyyou seen the Bhop styles, you press what record you want and it shows it, normally only 1 bot

Styles may include

W Only

A Only

D Only

S Only

No Prestrafe

No Auto bhop (this would be used on boost maps)

Edited by Jerry

3 hours ago, krewzy said:

But what about the times. People would easily beat it. But u could make each replay bot for each style. This was mentioned like beginning of last year but no one made a topic for it.

+1

Generally you wouldnt want a bot for each style , it would be way to many bots for the server ,  but you would have seperate ranks for each style.

But im all for this , gives the playerbase more things to do when they are playing maps they generally dont want to grind normally or cant beat there times on.

+1

• Thumbs up 1

As much as I would love to see surf styles implemented on the servers. I feel adding more maps and getting other features implemented and fixed to be much more important. As I said would absolutely 100% want them but they would have to be implemented correctly.

59 minutes ago, Raven said:

As much as I would love to see surf styles implemented on the servers. I feel adding more maps and getting other features implemented and fixed to be much more important. As I said would absolutely 100% want them but they would have to be implemented correctly.

Have you seen the way they are released on bhop? its done very well and it works do !replays and replays for all styles come up you get the idea.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic