SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Sidmin has called curtains

Sid

G'day g'day.

The time has come for me to hang up my /msay spams and soundboard, and step down from my role as an admin. The KZG servers have rarely seen my presence over the past few months, and I feel that my duties are better fulfilled by those that are active. I've had my fun with surfing, and I'm likely to play every now and then, but for the most part the desire to go fast, produce maps and mingle with the zoomers has faded away.

A massive thankyou and respect towards the KZG staff, and to the community, for their comradery and the experiences I've enjoyed while playing these servers.

As a sign off, I want everyone to listen to this song in its entirety, at the loudest comfortable volume, and know that the desire for chaos and madness that lies dormant within yourself, and myself in my entirety, are one in the same.

404 FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKERS

ZLOqTsX.jpg

Laters Dude good luck in what ever road you take now , and i had 0 issue playing that song as its my type of music 

guggy.gif

This post brings a tear to my eye , sad to see you go and you will be misssed.

Anytime you join easy surf ill have a musicvote ready for you.

Had much fun with talking to you and hanging out with you on the servers, I will never forget your soundboards and my favourite crocodile chomp ;_;

5ace26fd2ac0f_606835049_preview_BetterThumbnail.gif.0e77d2e7aa631caa98cf7e407683579d.gif

never forget the lost surfers from the fall of ZTS

Cheers Sid, all the best in your future endeavours!

2017 GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

You have been a great mate and a great admin on the server even with all the mic spam.

Many hours of Donnie from the wild thornberrys and other such great mic spams.

You will be missed mate.

• Like 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic