SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fortnite Building

Fluxx

3 minutes ago, Fluxx said:

Why is there fortnite's building in the combat surf server?

Players are traping other players when they come out of teles is the allowed?

@Lim.@Legacy

giphy1.gif.6ca92907dce18554dcd0de25bb4deb45.gifGovernment_Authorisation_LI.jpg.b1d0e7a7efd4791f1088b36a628aaead.jpg

its a new csgo plugin. Skpyrah must of added it @skyprah

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

17 minutes ago, skyprah said:

It was enabled last night/today for some fun as there was/is an exploit in csgo. It's now disabled. Expect to see it back in the future as a fun round with no build zones etc.

just an idea, i would enjoy seeing this in a possible "Modded Cas Comp" Server or even in fun ultimate. It's a great idea, but i just don't see it having a place in combat surf - even in these 'fun' rounds as it is easily exploitable, but, i don't really mind having it if the players can have a vote on what to do. If the playerbase has no problem with it, go for adding it in. Maybe do a vote on the forums on what should be added and what shouldn't.

latest?cb=20111128052231

1 hour ago, Lim. said:

just an idea, i would enjoy seeing this in a possible "Modded Cas Comp" Server or even in fun ultimate. It's a great idea, but i just don't see it having a place in combat surf - even in these 'fun' rounds as it is easily exploitable, but, i don't really mind having it if the players can have a vote on what to do. If the playerbase has no problem with it, go for adding it in. Maybe do a vote on the forums on what should be added and what shouldn't.

I already stated above. It would be added with restrictions on where they can be placed. Admins can zone off certain teleporters and areas. And as for if players want it or not, it would be based off a vote in game to turn it on for a round. 

And yes, it has plans else where.

• 7 months later...