SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Regarding Recent Lag

My Name is Tito

Hey, guys, this is quotes from our Steam Group in regards to some issues that are occurring across Sydney Datacenters.

Hello,

we are well aware there
were some lag issues this evening but this is completely out of our control. It's affecting everything via Equinox and Vocus data centres in Sydney. This would be affecting 99% of CS:GO servers, including other communities. It's probably been on and off for the last 7 hours but looks like it will be fixed within the next few hours. Thanks :good:

Here's an update
from one of GSP (Game Server Providers) streamline.

Telstra Transit Packet Loss Investigating Medium
Affecting Other - Telstra Transit 
What’s Happening:
We have been seeing an increase in
packet loss over Telstra Sydney transit.
Unfortunately, this issue is occurring outside our network, though we have raised inquiries with our
upstream as to what can be done to resolve the issue.

What’s Affected:
Anyone using Telstra transit to connect to the Sydney network

Update:
We have seen issues with both Equinix and Vocus transit on our Sydney network this evening. Both issues combined have meant that redundancy failovers could not be utilised.
We are just in the process of finalising direct Telstra transit to resolve these issues. We expect this to be live shortly.

Last Updated - 21/04/2018 19:52

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/KillzoneGamingAU#announcements/detail/2994207211504972655

Hello,

Still seems to be some on/off network issues coming from Sydney the data hub of Australia. This is widespread affecting phones, internet, websites and so on. I'm not sure how much this issue is affecting servers, I've only received one complaint in the last 12 hours. The issue is more noticeable on gaming servers due to a large amount of data/frames per second, unlike a website which the above issues would not be noticeable on.

A permanent fix is likely to occur by Monday:good:

This is affecting all our hosts as all our servers as hosted in Sydney because Sydney offers the biggest and best data centres due to it being the core data location of Australia.

Below is an official document from one of our server hosts. Hopefully, it can bring to light the situation. Hope you had a good weekend :abcmoon:

https://streamline-servers.com/billing/rfo/Sydney_210418_RFO.pdf

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/KillzoneGamingAU#announcements/detail/2994207211510588641

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming