SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

My apology

Smexy

So, as some of you know, i'm Smexy. Before i was banned form KZG permanatly, i had recived 5 bans, and 52 comm bans. I was a very racist, toxic player who disrepected everyone. I would like to apologize for what i've done, the amount of disrepect i put into the community was more then i realised. I would like to apoligize mostly to the staff of KZG as i feel i targeted them the most, though some of those staff have resigned since, i still want to apoligize to them.

I know i haven't spent much time on this, and it may seemed half-arsed, but it is sincere and i apoligize.

~Smexy

as i have heard on a HNS server. you called KZG "GayZG" not only that you doxed some people names, you said Riddler's someone else. not only that but being racist but disrespectful. im going to -1 this.

Your forum account is monitored for a reason. Now stop making new accounts just to post something. I don’t know if this is supposed to be an unban application , but if it is it’s a fat -1 from me

latest?cb=20111128052231

15 hours ago, krewzy said:

im going to -1 this.

It's an apology, not an unban appeal. Although it seems like a last ditch attempt to be unbanned.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t play KZG much anymore but when I was an admin on Combat Surf I put a two month silence on Smexy. He came back a month later telling the community that he was a “reformed” player and his silence was removed. To my knowledge after a week he was banned for racism and general toxic behaviour. He drove admins to their breaking point and created more trouble than any other player on the server. I would highly recommend for the mental health of the admins and community not to even consider unbanninng Smexy as he is the king of trolls.

Edited by Super_Soc

i have seen you on other severs and you haven't changed at all, that your behavior hasent changed in anyway and you still dox people and be racist 

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

I know that I don't play as much as before but I know that you got a fuck ton of warnings/bans/gags and mutes and you still don't understand.

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31