SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCOUTZnKNIVEZ] Shep's Administrator Application

Shep <3

Steam Account Name:  Shep
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171471478

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a active csgo player that enjoys playing SK

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring qualities such as being kind, fair and understanding the rules and what it takes to be a admin for scoutzknifez

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  ScoutzKnifez is a amazing community that I have enjoy being a part of, and it’s frustrating to see people breaking the rules of KZG. I believe I would be a good admin for ScoutzKnifez because I have spent a lot of time on the server and I understand the rules of KZG. Furthermore, as a staff member I would have a greater impact on the community because I’m active and a fair player that people can relate to. Having more active staff members is essential on ScoutzKnifez because it would improve the community immensely by reducing the amount of rule breakers, this can make the server more enjoyable for the rest of the active players. If accepted I would be an active, kind and fair staff member of the community doing what I can to improve the experience for every possible player.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 07:10:31 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most afternoons and always weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Lemons, Fam, Fr3ash, Yelawolf, The Open Divide,
Vouching Players:  Glizzard, Hunter, Huf, kT., Levi, Supreme, DingoBird19,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 2

definitely knows the rules and commands, especially the mute command and the gag one too. He even knows the ban command quite well! 

rep for trial mod

This cunt knows how to fucking party. +rep

Knows the rules and is aight at scoutz. Guess skill isnt all that is necassary when it comes to being an admin though

Best of luck

+rep GOod goi

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+rep he was one of the shepherds who gave gifts to Jesus. Good at telling people what to do so he will be good admin <3

knows the rules, promised to use less of his smart assness with an admins responsibility and can see him looking after other servers in the future with his knowledge in cs. lets allow this app to run a few more days for more feedback.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• My Name is Tito locked this topic