SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] stratex's Administrator Application

stratex

Steam Account Name:  stratex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52912303

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a very friendly guy and enjoy surfing. I love to help others with surf whenever I can. I am a full time student, so I am active in my free time, which is mostly in the later hours.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have experience being a KSF admin for 1-2 years.
I am mature and fair.
I am active within the community.
Experience in zoning maps.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I have a lot of experience in surfing, being a server admin, and zoning maps. I feel as though I have a lot I can bring to the KZG staff team. I have always held myself to a high standard in everything I do. I take a proactive approach, and maintain fairness always. I work well in teams and am a good leader when I need to be. I have experience as an admin on KSF for a long period of time where I was able learn how to fairly and quickly deal with difficult situations. I was also a ZTS surf admin when the server was still running. I am always friendly and welcoming to people on the server and I always try to help people improve their surfing when I can. Overall I have a lot to bring to the KZG staff team and feel as though I would be a worthy addition.

Play-Time on Server Group:  48 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most days NZST 8pm - 12am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dex, Vert, Bubble
Vouching Players:  n/a

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by stratex

Big +1 from me.

Stratex has a lot of qualities needed in an admin , always helpful, friendly and has experience, would be a great addition to the team imho.

I can vouch. I have seen this man as an admin on at least once server: he had never abused his power, made a wrong call nor ignored an ongoing problem. I would recommend as a person of trust. 

+1

Edited by numpty

I believe this guy would be a great admin, coming from the best server on the surfer.

+1

we'd finally have an admin that will do shit please accept this old man

i am literally here to save kzg dont @ me ever again retard

Accepted, please get in touch with dex or myself

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic