SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] S1's Administrator Application

S1nap5e

Steam Account Name:  S1nap5e
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:43896776

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 18 year old gamer trying to juggle full time uni and cs surf at the same time.
I always try and help people out when they need it.
Resourceful and smart.
Absolutely atrocious at surfing.
Like using my full capabilities and skills

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Previous admin experience via a small spell in Lethal Gaming (2016).
A little experience in ck zoning and plugins.
A clear (and mebbe a little big) head, with a business mind
A friendly personality who knows when situations have gone too far and how to defuse it.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Look, after playing surf for nearly 3 years now, I feel like it is time to take that extra step and utilize my leadership and developmental skills in making this community a better place. I feel like the surf community needs something fresh to repopularize it and I believe I can help bring that to the table if given the scope to allow innovation and development. As you can see from my previous experience, i am very interested in enhancing my developmental skillset and I believe that this is best done under the guidance of some more experienced personnel rather than just going at it myself. Being part of the admin team would open up that opportunity and provide targets and direction to my endeavors allowing me to pursue that interest. I believe that I have already proved to the admin team and the server that I can be trusted, but I respect that I still may need to work my way up the ladder if it comes to it.
For the administrative side I believe that I am well-respected in the community largely and have assisted it to grow helping to provide a better experience for people on the server, generally by assisting people who need help with the map, to helping out admins and generally having some good banter in the chat with people. Being an administrator would allow me to give something back to the community, and will increase coverage as most admins nowadays tend to concentrate around the easy server whilst i tend to juggle across all surf servers (beginner, easy, hard and privs) relatively evenly. I am very active and committed to the server, more than quite a few current admins i may add and thus i believe i'd be a good administrator.
In saying all of this I dont want to detract from any of my fellow applicants, who would all make fantastic admins and i can testify to their commitment to the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 03:58:08 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2-4 hours most afternoons and evenings, usually Wednesday and Thursday mornings for about 1-2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dex, Cambo, Vert, Raven(honorary)
Vouching Players:  Obscure, Lil tay, tromz, burnz, ap

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by S1nap5e

Another big +1 for me.

Great guy , always friendly and helpful, humble , experience is a plus  and would make a great addition to the team imho.

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted, please get in touch with dex or myself

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic