SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] paradiso's Administrator Application

paradiso

Steam Account Name:  paradiso
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:99490103

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm paradiso, also known as para, and I'm from Sydney. I'm currently in Year 10 of high school, and soon to be 16 (in about a month or two). I spend the majority of my time at home playing either CSGO or League of Legends, or talking to people on Discord. I currently take Brazilian jiu-jitsu classes on Thursdays as well as going to the gym on occasion. I see myself as an unbiased and mature person, but also someone that people can banter and joke around with at the same time, and even then knowing my limits.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  On the KZG server, I'm a very fun person to be around yet also someone who can be serious and get into the game and focus. I respect all of those around me, as well as being easy to talk to, and always ensure that the environment I create when I play is fun and welcoming. I'm a very well known community figure, and one of the most active players on the casual competitive server, and because of this, have some form of respect on the server as people often listen to me when I make game calls or mention anything. I have extensive knowledge of the game due to have playing Counter Strike since about 2014. I'm a fast decision maker, and also unbiased as stated before, and I also believe I have the maturity needed to take up a position such as admin and ensure that everyone that plays on the server is having fun and to ensure that people aren't toxic.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I should be on the KZG staff team as I have extensive experience on the server, and already have the respect of most players in the active playerbase. As well as this, I'm generally unbiased and am able to ignore what my friends say and what other peers say in order to make my own decision so that justice is delivered fairly. I believe I am mature enough for this position, and that I have enough activity to be able to maintain my position for as long as possible. As well as this, as stated with my experiences as a CS player (thats been hovering around high nova-master guardian), that I'd be able to distinguish a sneaky cheater from a genuinely good player, as I have been able to identify suspect people and have them banned (tun1t and wrenchpot come to mind). I am able to differentiate people abusing someone to someone making a joke, and I am able to quickly perform actions if needed. I'm level headed, and generally can keep my cool and avoid lashing out or getting into arguments with people. I also have a past experience of moderating a fairly large Discord server (the Doki Doki Literature Club discord) and this may help in how I apply my decisions as an admin due to that experience.
In general, I believe I should be on the KZG Staff Team due to being mature and level-headed, as well as being experienced in both being an admin and as a player, as well as being an active member of the playerbase.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5d 21:11h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday-Wednesday: 2pm-10pm
Thursday: 2pm-6pm
Friday: 4pm-12am
Saturday + Sunday: 11am-11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Retro, Naga
Vouching Players:  SodiuM, GOAT, lucas, yassuo

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 2

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Paradiso has the drive and commitment to be one of the best AIM Staff in KZG at this moment. Paradiso always helps everyone that needs help, is always friendly towards people and treats people with the respect they give him. Paradiso is an all around great player and a great person to hang with. I'm happy to call him a friend and if he gets Admin he's sure to make KZG a better place.

GL PARA LOVE YOU

+rep absolute legend! Helps me out with the fuckwits on the server every time I join. Always one deagin me so he obviously has the skill set to be an AIM admin. GL you pelican poo <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Im going to +rep this.

Over the past week or two i have been in the server playing with paradiso. I like the fact that he has a level head and is a good leader for whatever team he is one in the cas comp server, people like him so they listen which is a very good start imo.

One thing im questionable about is his affiliation to a certain group and i questioned him on how he would feel if it was needed for him to punish one of them or tell them off. He gave the correct answer but i would also like to see him calm them down or tell them not to do things now instead of always staying quiet, i like to see the qualities expected of a staff member so i can see what youre like. Im not saying go around annoying everyone saying you cant do that you cant do this type of thing even though youre not staff, im just saying when you see all your mates getting out of hand that sometimes you need to calm them also. The only reason i ask this is because we need staff members who enforce all the rules and not just the banning and kicking side of things, there can be no bias decisions and if it comes down to it you have to be able to tell everyone including your friends how to behave on the server as they will be a reflection of you.

Also only having your friends vouch for you isnt really a vouch, but i do know that other players would put their hand up at the same time, but it is something to think about like my comment above.

All in all you seem like a top bloke so at this stage im giving this a thumbs up and i hope to see you part of the team in the future.

• Like 2

Seen him around. Never heard him speak or communicate with anyone through voice besides speaking in game chat now and then.

But from what other people are saying looks like you're going to make a nice lil admin :D

• panthA locked this topic