SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] fRo$t's Mute Report

ill SodiuM LFT

Your In-Game Name: BodiuM
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:155895304

Their In-Game: fRo$t
Their Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:148367844

Reason(s): Abused me and Yassuo. Called us faggots and losers, has called us this over and over.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: Naga, Yassuo, Paradiso, Deadfall, Yassuo 2.0. Have video proof if needed

Maybe you should post your evidence. To me it looks possible that you like to tease and antagonise frost about his KD and use of !rs.

(Cherry picked and only accounts for voice)

18 May 2018 12:07:20 frost and !rs name a better duo
18 May 2018 12:22:13 frost finally gets a good kd  
18 May 2018 12:22:07 after !rs so many times
18 May 2018 12:39:25 ooft frost and !rs

4 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

Maybe you should post your evidence. To me it looks possible that you like to tease and antagonise frost about his KD and use of !rs.

(Cherry picked and only accounts for voice)

18 May 2018 12:07:20 frost and !rs name a better duo
18 May 2018 12:22:13 frost finally gets a good kd  
18 May 2018 12:22:07 after !rs so many times
18 May 2018 12:39:25 ooft frost and !rs

Problem is, Yassuo did nothing to set him off but said those things towards him because I said a simple thing

+rep

Really annoying when you just hop on the server and the first thing he does is call you a gay neckbeard weeaboo faggot. It gets tiring sometimes.

Though I can't back it up since I haven't recorded it, but I'm sure anyone who's there when me and frost are on the same time notice it, its pretty annoying and frustrating to deal with

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

I'm struggling to understand how it's abuse when you guys retaliate back, because then it just appears as playful banter.

18 May 2018 12:37:22 paradiso is gay lol
18 May 2018 12:37:28 frost is gay lol

Again i'm just cherry picking the chat.

Obviously i don't know the full story so i'll have a chat to Fro$t to get his perspective.

8 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

I'm struggling to understand how it's abuse when you guys retaliate back, because then it just appears as playful banter.

18 May 2018 12:37:22 paradiso is gay lol
18 May 2018 12:37:28 frost is gay lol

Again i'm just cherry picking the chat.

Obviously i don't know the full story so i'll have a chat to Fro$t to get his perspective.

Ask naga due to him asking me to make this report because of what he kept saying 

It is normally playful banter, but sometimes it just gets painfully annoying when all he does is shit talk and nothing else. I normally tell him to just stop or be quiet but he doesn't. At minimum just make sure he knows his limits and knows when to differentiate when I'm bantering with him and when I am telling him to stop since its just getting on my nerves.

I'd say I change my vote to Neutral if he can be kept on a leash and to know when to stop rather than permamuting hin. It'd be nice for him to not shit talk me everytime I join and for him to listen when I stay stop, and to know when I am actually joking around vs when its getting on my nerves.

EDIT: When Naga and Sodium were discussing permamuting him, frost did quiet up so yes he does know when to be quiet and knows the consequences. We'll see today if he has learnt his lesson.

Edited by paradiso

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Denied, was done in retaliation. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic