SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] OG TinkyWinky's Administrator Application

TinkyWinky♥

Steam Account Name:  OG TinkyWinky
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:66173329

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: i am awesome and fun

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i was a admin 2 years ago and resigned due to a course but i am back and ready to rock again

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  a lot of other admins and moderators might remember me and know why i was a good asset to the team

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days 16:48:59 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  day time after 2pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group: Wisey
Vouching Players:  Naga

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

Giving this one a +rep

Would be good to get some OG's back in the community. Previously an admin so I doubt she will need the trial process ? good luck xo

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

all good goose 

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 

PERIPHERALS: 

it was the best thing when you applied as i was trying to clean up mg but life got in the way im glad you are still admin

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 

PERIPHERALS: 

+Rep Saw her on before, Shes pretty chill and is a suitable candidate for this role. :D 

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

-rep honestly you shouldn't get admin again for a while, you haven't been active and also you weren't the nicest or greatest admin back in the day.

I reckon you should need to prove yourself and that you are worthy to be an admin again.

1 hour ago, Ec1ipse said:

-rep honestly you shouldn't get admin again for a while, you haven't been active

I reckon you should need to prove yourself and that you are worthy to be an admin again.

Hes hit the nail on the head, agree 100%

You made an app after coming back for 1 day, seems hungry tbh. Before i can even judge if you are admin material, i need to know you are actually gonna be playing on the server for a while

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

-REP
As previously said above, I would like to see whether you are admin material over a longer period of time which allows other staff members and I to get a much better view on what you have to offer. Yes, you were an ex-staff member, but many things have changed and so has staff. Coming back and immediately applying for admin straight away didn't give me time to see what you're like.

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

never seen you in my life

She is just an OG wanting her position back after a long break. Put your boots back in the closet and calm down hahah

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

a few of you didnt know me before i left as i dont remember any of you and i was a good admin before i left right up until i resigned mainly due to injuries and medication for injuries where i started not caring before that deadly and i wanted to make kzg better yes i was tough on players but i always gave them warnings i gave them more then most people and gave them punishment according to their wrong doings the only times i talk like a asshole is to my friends as that is our thing i have been nothing but nice to other players until i had to warn them

in reply to my applying straight after coming back i told sky when i left that i would come back and become admin again as he knew i could handle it i have also matured more after my injuries and time away as i also needed time to myself to better who i was mentally as i was dealing with my depression spiraling out of control (not an excuse) after that i had a look at who i was as a person and fixed my attitude accordingly i have seeked the help i needed.

yes i know i should wait to apply (not Being power hungry I never was to begin with - ask others that know me well) but i felt that i should continue to help get mg back to what it was.

all in all im not the same im not power hungry and i would like for people that knew me to comment and not people following others that doesn't know me to comment as they dont know what i iwas like and therefore shouldnt +/- rep an app

All Yours

TinkyWinky

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 

PERIPHERALS: 

1 hour ago, TinkyWinky♥ said:

ngry and i would like for people that knew me to comment and not

the problem is tink. no one plays now from when you were around. its all changed. new people in the community. old people leave

(Private to ybSnapz) Zing: cant wait until snapz gets declined xd[ret] (Private to ybSnapz) Zing: oh shit wrong per

+rep I haven't played minigames in a long time. however when tinky was admin on the server all my experiences with her on were positive she inforced the rules correctly and i believe that she should have her shot again. also from memory i believe that her and deadly use to be the joint head admins of the server. (could be wrong tho was a while ago)

• Hearts 1

22 hours ago, TinkyWinky♥ said:

not people following others that doesn't know me to comment as they dont know what i iwas like and therefore shouldnt +/- rep an app

You are basically referring to the whole MINIGAMES admin team other than Wisey, who never even plays anymore, so you are referring to the whole active MINIGAMES admins. So please do not try to refer to the current admin team as "people following others" we all have our own opinions and as the actual admins of minigames we have the right to comment them. Just because we agree, doesn't mean we are "following other".

a few of you didnt know me before i left as i dont remember any of you and i was a good admin before i left right up until i resigned

In relation to whether you are a good admin, well you might be perfect, you might be shit, idk cause you have only connected for a total of 10 hours in the last year. Now i get the fact that you're "back now" but that means nothing to most of us and you could be gone by next week for all i know. To get approval of the MINIGAMES admins we at least need to know who you are and trust that you wont just go inactive, cause we have enough of them already

yes i know i should wait to apply (not Being power hungry I never was to begin with - ask others that know me well) but i felt that i should continue to help get mg back to what it was

You played for 3 or 4 hours then made only a 50 word application, i stick by my comment 

• Like 2

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

+Rep, 

First of all massive respect for coming back and instantly wanting to help the community again, that gives an insight into the kind of person you are which is amazingly caring (hope all your mental health stuff is ok now) to those saying she’s only been playing for a day, she’s been admin for over a fucking year, she already has what it takes and probably knows more than you apart from the new community which I’m sure Tinky will have no problem collaborating with. Tinky was an excellent admin and she will continue to be excellent no matter the length of a break which she needed to take.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Glad to hear you're in a better place now Tinkywinky.
Can confirm coming out of the hole that is depression is a long and hard road. 

149626_101.png

• 2 weeks later...

i would like for people that knew me to comment and not people following others that doesn't know me to comment as they dont know what i iwas like"

I have to disagree with this and say that it's irrelevant. To me it seems like you're just seeking easy approval from old players just based on the nostalgic value. I believe you should be appealing to all players new and old, regardless of if they knew you or not. That's your job as a staff. Personally would not recommend as an instant reinstatement as you don't seem to have the right views for the position.

Edited by Void
  • Like 2
"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

Denied, please reapply at a later date :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic