SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dylain's Unban Appeal

✪ Dylainw0w0w

Steam Account Name: Dylain
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:112260519

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 5/31/18

Admin that Punished You: Admin

Reason for Ban: Not sure says account duplicate on the ban section.
I use 2 accounts to play the retake servers, however, I don't see this being an issue? Lol.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was punished for absolute nothing.
I've been a huge fan of these retake servers since day #1.

Both accounts are banned for being duplicates which basically means you have another account that is banned on the same IP which has caused these 2 accounts to be banned as it is considered ban evading which is against the rules.

You need to understand that these bans are automatic to eliminate the ability for people to ban evade, you aren't being banned for using 2 different accounts. If you have family or other accounts you should list them so we can find out the reason why you were banned in the first place.

STEAM_1:1:112260519 

VHXcP0I.png

STEAM_1:0:128685930

bE2oJGB.png

• Confused 1

sтεαм

I'm aware of that but why was I even banned in the first place? That's the thing that doesn't make sense to me.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, ✪ Dylainw0w0w said:

I'm aware of that but why was I even banned in the first place? That's the thing that doesn't make sense to me.

Cheers!

FOR BAN EVADING

How am I bad evading when I wasn't even aware I was banned?

Like how does that even make sense, my main account or my general FIRST ban has taken place was for "ban evading"? I don't understand.

Can someone add me on steam please to discuss this? Would be much easier to do so. Cheers!

Hey Dylainw0w0w (wow)

Both your bans are for "duplicate account" which basically means, your information matched another account which is banned, also known as ban evading. Like Zing said, we need you to let us know what accounts you have played on in KZG servers to help us find the original ban.

Alternatively, you can wait until a Community Director is available to look into your ban further. Until then, please be patient.

Oh well that makes sense, sorry I couldn't understand as to what the problem was.

What do you require from me? I have posted my steam ID in the appeal for both accounts that I am banned on. Note that the accounts I linked are the only account(s) I play KZG servers on.

Cheers guys.

Do you possibly have family or anyone else that has connected to a KZG server on your IP at all? Brother, sister, cousin... anyone. 

If you can't think of anyone else then you will need to wait until a community director gets around to looking into your appeal as they will be able to tell you why your accounts are being banned for ban evasion.

Thanks for being patient.

sтεαм

Accepted, bud sorry about the late responce all should be resolved, hit me up on steam or PM me on here if any problems arise.

• Like 1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic