SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] lighten's Moderator Application

lighten

Steam Account Name:  lighten
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:85087854

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My Name is lighten. I work as a assistant manager at a restaurant

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring a great atmosphere, easy to talk to about anything, AMAZING SKILL (better then ninim) (atleast i reckon)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  On Ban-Hammer, i was a Trusted (aka. Moderator) on the well known Jailbreak server for about 7 months (3-4 months when it was populated)
I believe I have gone by the rules as much as i could. Having a joke here and there. I believe I deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming's staff team as i have already had experience as a moderator (Trusted) and can bring a great but safe for all ages atmosphere and an experience that NO ONE WILL FORGET. SO THEY COME BACK

My past Jailbreak experience is a more rule dominate game as it relies on a set CT ruies and T rules. There was by far way many rules to Jailbreak compared to minigames. So i believe i can enforce rules to all players no matter who they are. No favoritism HERE!

The role of being a Minigames Moderator would bring on a new bunch of responsibilities, and I acknowledge and i will try my hardest to create an enjoyable and fun environment on the server and throughout the community.

Becoming a minigames moderator would be superb because it would able me to make sure that all players have an enjoyable time and come back the next day! As I basically only play Counter Strike, I am willing to be an active moderator and bring peace and justice to the Killzone Gaming community while creating an enjoyable and fun server for all to experience day after day.

p.s I UNDERSTAND WHAT A JOKE IS :P much love

Play-Time on Server Group:  20d 23:34h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  10am-3am monday - thursday
10am -4pm friday - sunday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Spodeyy, Zing, Goose
Vouching Players:  Bag, Flem, Squidy,Blobby,Dinodupper

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

hopefully second times a charm. just like me. cuz im charming

Edited by lighten
  • Thumbs up 2

(Private to ybSnapz) Zing: cant wait until snapz gets declined xd[ret] (Private to ybSnapz) Zing: oh shit wrong per

+1

Definitely has changed the way he acts on the server compared to the last time he applied. No longer plays in frustration, helps out in enforcing rules, helps out new players and is a good member of the community. Active and has stayed active after being denied the first time which is super uncommon. The only problem that I think you need to work on is speaking more clearly kappa

You still need to watch what you say at times but other than that I think that you have the capability to take on a staff position.

sтεαм

In lightens previous application he received a lot of mixed feedback and criticism. I thought he would react in a negative and shunt the comments away, however lighten took them into consideration and has shown that he is calm and mature. I definitely support lightens application and it has been great to see him change as a person.

I have seen lighten as a 'moderator' on BH JB and he has shown that he can be a trustworthy and responsible person.

'Its a no from me' -Simon Cowell

+1

• Goose locked this topic