SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] woods's Administrator Application

woods

Steam Account Name:  woods
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54491292

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm the nicest guy in the all of surf, love a bit of banter and i'm also a really nice guy. Tall and very handsome. Brown eyes, brown hair. Absolutely ripped to shreds

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm calm and very level headed. I'm an amazing surfer,someone the new guys can spec and learn from. I'm a really nice guy, very loved among the community. When i join the server, everyone celebrates. A very respectable guy and someone for the kiddo's to look up

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  It's been 30 days since the first one was denied, so woods4admin V2. Don't deny this tito you gaylord
I was a previous admin on another server, so i have experience as an admin. Half of the surf admin team is M.I.A even some of the ones that were just accepted have decided to evaporate from the server, so my activeness will highly benefit on the server, i am not easily annoyed and can take joke, but i do know when it is necessary when to hand a fair and proper punishment. I would also like to enforce the rules when no staff is online, theirs been a few times when I've entered and no ones and its chaos. I have the time to assist with any servers needs and have skills if need in the sort of zoning. I feel that i can bring a good helping hand to the current staff team with my experience and knowledge. I have had a blast surfing on the servers mostly daily and meeting new people.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 14:09:29 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday around 5 till i sleep

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Vert, Cjcambo, dex
Vouching Players:  Nolesy, obscure, .., woods, duck, min, joski, samatazz, ndiamond, badlands, zucc, saints, dubzz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Goose locked this topic