SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Sakuri's Administrator Application

Terminal ^v^

Steam Account Name:  Sakuri
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:27910531

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a joyful person, i enjoy playing cs especially KZG severs, probs been skating through the severs for nearly 2 years i think, i mainly play Retake Executes as they are helpful in aiming and for training.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Ill bring more service and help clean the severs of toxic players by giving them warnings and ban cheaters, make it a server you can play without being yelled at or standing in a main then being shot from ct.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of the Killzone Gaming staff team as i have spent lots of hours on the servers, im a well mannered person and willing to help everyone out. Being admin would mean alot as i love to play servers and i would like to enjoy them instead of being yelled at or waiting for 5 minutes for someone to walk across a whole map. The KZG Staff team is also full of nice and approachable people and i would like to join them not just to ban people but to help others to have fun as they deserve it. KZG severs are great, they rarely crash unlike other servers which is a pain. I also would like to join KZG servers as i have responsibilities and i am flexible so i can hop on at anytime to help anyone who needs it. Ill always be active on servers as i have a unhealthy obsession with the game and need help to fix that. I think i would be a great addition to the team as i love the servers and people i meet on there. i have a total playtime of 1d 02:15h and 94% activity so i basically live on the server. I dont mind if i lose a game as its only a game, i wont be one of those bad admins who kicks someone cause they are better then them, if i do kick someone i will record their pov and ask before kicking someone. I have been a previous admin on District Nine servers, i helped out with testing servers and deleting cheaters and i am willing to do the same on these servers since i have had previous experience, i am turning 16 on july 21st but couldnt state that above

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 02:15h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mondays 4pm - 5pm, Tuesdays 3:45pm - 5:30pm, Wednesdays 3:45pm - 5:30pm, Thursdays 6pm - 10pm, Fridays 3:45pm - 10pm, Saturday 11am - 3pm, SUndays 11 - anytime. Study and work also impact so these are not always my set ties playing.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Can not find any as i have not played with many
Vouching Players:  Shadey, Audacity, c u m m i e s

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

As stated on steam, unfortunately you don't meet the requirements at this stage. I would suggest joining the discord, teamspeak, being active on the forums and adding some of the admins in order to earn their vouches.

Denied.

• panthA locked this topic